cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dandruff anyone?

Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Dandruff anyone?

Recently we broached the subject of dandruff on this forum. Well there has been a development.
As we are all aware most, if not all, drugs have side effects. My grandchildren stayed and we noticed one of them had head lice. Not nice, but common. So off I went the chemist to get some treatment. We treated their hair and, as we have been in close contact, our hair too.
I noticed the following day that I had no dandruff. Most odd.  The following day still no dandruff. Now three weeks later STILL NO DANDRUFF. Smiley
I emailed the manufacturer to let them know and thank them, half expecting to be called out as mistaken. It appears I am not wrong. Here is a copy of their response.
"Dear Mr Rodgers

I am writing to thank you for the feedback you sent us on your experience with Hedrin Treat & Go and dandruff.  I passed your comments through to our Director of Development and he said that whilst he wasn’t aware of this effect he was not too surprised since the active ingredient is known to have both emollient and anti-fungal properties.  

It was very kind of you to take the time to feed back with your experience and I trust that both the head lice and the dandruff stay away!

Kind Regards

Caroline Wheeler
Marketing Manager
Thornton & Ross Ltd"
So, if you have dandruff it may be worth giving it a try. I've only used it once, then used normal shampoo since.
Very, very happy. Smiley
8 REPLIES
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Re: Dandruff anyone?

Who would of thunk it eh? Great post, will definitely give it a shot! Thanks Smiley
Fixes: 125

That's really interesting and may be worth a go.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

TORPC
Grafter

Snow joke their, & defo worth a shot, for those with dandruff, & would be interested to see the overall results
Fixes: 125

Not sure but is it recommended for washing overalls Undecided

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Your overalls have dandruff?? Grin
Fixes: 47

He works in a Semolina factory. Lips are sealed
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
TORPC
Grafter

I thought Semolina was soggy Lips are sealed
@Least that's what we used to sing in school Tongue
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Quote from: Strat
Semolina factory.

Semolina factoryHuh
There was me thinking it grew on trees.
Sick a more trees...
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.