cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dancing on Ice

N/A

Dancing on Ice

Delighted to see Dancing on Ice is back.  I love it and tonight got off to a really good start. My favourite is Daniel and his partner Hayley Tamaddon so hope that they do well.
I have to say that I was astonished to see the performance of Heather Mills. The media give her a rough ride but after this I hope that they let up.
Her performance was very good, particularly as she is an amputee. What an inspiration for others in similar situations.
Well done Heather!
10 REPLIES
Fixes: 102

Re: Dancing on Ice

on so many levels: urgh.
Will Moderate For Thanks
csogilvie
Grafter

I must admit, I'm a fan of Dancing on Ice, but didn't see much of last series and haven't seen this one yet.
I've even seen it live in Sheffield a couple of times, which was excellent.
Maybe I should make use of the expensive iPhone and iPod Touch and actually try and get it on there to watch when commuting Cheesy
Community Veteran

Another reality show Sad  Not my idea of Sunday night TV.  Watched a bit and got fed up.  I watched a DVD Smiley
N/A

Well cso - you've only missed one so plenty of viewing left. I too saw the show before last at Sheffield Arena and yes, it was fantastic. Didn't go to the 2009 one because it was so very expensive - at least it seems so to me, although might not to someone younger.
I can't imagine why the celebrities are so keen to risk life and limb. Having had two fractures in my lifetime, no amount of money would get me out there,
I fell down on the ice twice last week and I'm still feeling the effects!
Tyreal74
Grafter

i hate DOI, with a passion!
give me strictley come dancing any day (only cos Ola and Natalie are hot Cheesy)
I actually spent the day working freelance so missed any form of television thank fully
N/A

Funny how people are different. Although I don't begrudge the airtime, I wholeheartedly hate the dancing programme.
Also think that it is getting a bit voyeuristic - the odd clips that I have seen surprise me with the outfits of the ladies - a bit OTT  IMO.
Was never like this when they did the dancing competition programme from Blackpool Tower years ago (can't remember the name but I recall that Angela Ripon used to host it sometimes).
Skating is so elegant and beautiful to watch. 
nadger
Rising Star

Quote from: poppy
Also think that it is getting a bit voyeuristic - the odd clips that I have seen surprise me with the outfits of the ladies - a bit OTT  IMO.
Actually we males purely regard them as wonderful feats of design and engineering  Wink
Have to say that I enjoy "Strictly" as I come from the generation that put on a suit and went to a dance hall and could do most of the dances.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

well if you can walk down a street like this  (from my 93 work trip)
Fixes: 47

She looks 7 months gone to me......
but the girls outfits on some of these shows are bit eye popping. Shocked

Now where's that pause button....... Embarrassed
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Don't know about 7 months, she strikes me that she might be indulging in a bit of personal merchandising.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.