cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dallas 2012

Fixes: 124

Dallas 2012

What do the folks here think of it? Does it live up to expectations? Should it have stayed dead and buried or were they right to rekindle the fire?
Having seen all ten episodes I am looking forward to the next series due to be released in the US in the New Year. There's a few surprises and twists and some don't quite make sense bearing in mind the original series.
The cast is excellent and, although Hagman looks so much older, he still has that menacing grin - just wish he'd get his eyebrows trimmed!
The stories seem well written and the show seems polished and just as glamourous.
Would love to see the return of Victoria Principal as Pam but doubt that will ever happen.
All in all I've enjoyed the return of my favourite TV series Smiley Cool

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

4 REPLIES
Fixes: 47

Re: Dallas 2012

I remember watching some of the original series but haven't seen any of the new series.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Stayed dead & Buried !
The Original was excellent for it's time but the current one is bog standard stuff.
If they make a further series I will be surprised.
Fixes: 124

Apparently season 2 starts Jan 28th.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Now I am surprised ! Cheesy