cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Mail new site

silverfinch
Grafter

Daily Mail new site

Has anyone else joined this new site? It appears to be a research site to gather our opinions on all sorts and in  and in return you get to test various items for free! Being a wrinkly I am hoping for cosmetic trials, they will be very sorry if they pick me. Cheesy
18 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: Daily Mail new site

Shhhhh... !  .. Lips are sealed Lips are sealed Lips are sealed
silverfinch
Grafter

EmbarrassedI do beg your forgiveness, I have just found an earlier post re this,,,,,,,,there isn't an icon of someone on their knees so I can do is cry with shame, sob, sob, sob. After the way you have assisted me as well
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

You can use these two.....  Embarrassed : Cry
Community Veteran
Fixes: 4

How about -
silverfinch
Grafter

Ha ha ha, where do I find that as I appear to need it a lot, Grin
silverfinch
Grafter

Oh two 'smilies; Shutter, hope I have it right this time! Think I'll just use that daft lady with her tongue out Crazy Cos I am.......harmless  though. Oh god, have the giggles now!
Community Veteran

You might get more sympathy with this -
silverfinch
Grafter

You are a really cheeky load of gits, thank goodness  Kiss Wonder if I can ever work out how to share that for my 'wrongness' elsewhere  Cheesy
silverfinch
Grafter

Hey Purleigh.......Eureka..... I have not only saved that adorable cat I have used it on fb to update my status, gosh I sound like I know what I'm doing DON'T be fooled, as I will need that apology frequently as I am a stupid, stupid idiot. BUT I do have a big grin on my face. So, thanks once again to PN folk, you are incredible kind/funny.......or just plain sarcastic which I love.xxxx
Still don't know how to find the one with the hold up poster saying forgive me though, I like that as well.
silverfinch
Grafter

Hey Shutter, you can go cruising again, just been announced we are putting two ships into Bahrain,Murharrack again, husbands first posting when he was just a little laddie in the late 60'sHuhHuh?? Before I met him obviously Undecided, I'm not quiet that old yet old bean
Community Veteran

Perhaps you can use this -

as your forum avatar ?
Cool
silverfinch
Grafter

Oh Purleigh, between you and Shutter (he explained how to save it but I had to do a different way BUT I wasn't afraid after the way he explained it, what a nice man)  ta dah.....That Cat is now my Avatar thingy, I do hope that cat doesn't mind! Thank you both so very much. SEE, I said the PN folk are brill and you have just proved it. Still have a great big grin on my clock.... Kiss Kiss Kiss
Community Veteran

If you copy the image from my Reply #11  for your avatar, then it will look square and the text will be readable,  as that image is already cropped and scaled to the maximum size (80 x 80 pixels) allowed for avatars.
Wink
silverfinch
Grafter

Bewildered, lost in a dream of you, as The Notting Hillbillies would say. Is it coming out funny then? I don't know how to do any other way than copy image and paste into my photo gallery purleigh. Have you not grasped yet that I am a bit thick with computersHuhHuh? Plain uneducated and learning as I go along actually and love all the help. I realise what you are saying now as you can;t actually read the 'Please forgive Me' can you? Oh dearie me but nearly there. I will try and copy that one again now.