cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daft Silly Tattoo

Community Veteran

Daft Silly Tattoo

No I'm not a great fan of tattoos but I was wondering what is the silliest daftest one you have seen recently.
I'm prompted to ask because yesterday I had to second look someone who had a tattooed beard. Best described as cartoonish.
I'm left wondering what's the point of this sort of tat. It's seems more like a form of self abuse.
10 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Daft Silly Tattoo

In our local Tesco there was a man who had 'cut here' tattooed around his neck Sad
Fixes: 47

I hear of young women who have their eyebrows removed and then replaced with tattooed ones Roll eyes
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran

Yes definitely class that as daft artmo.
I can sort of understand the spider webs, animals, anchors etc.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But it comes down to are the "eyebrows" realistic.
When I said the beard was cartoonish I wasn't kidding.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Quote from: artmo
In our local Tesco there was a man who had 'cut here' tattooed around his neck Sad

Probably inspired by Grand Theft Auto 5's Trevor, who has the same tattoo on his neck:
VileReynard
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 9

198kHz
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

And then there's dafter than daft...
http://www.itv.com/news/2016-01-30/tattoo-artist-offers-free-tattoos-of-donald-trump/
Not young enough to know everything
Community Veteran

The individual I referred to in Post #1 was eventually promoted by Tesco. Once promoted he wore a shirt that was fully buttoned to hide the tattoo. I think this was a condition of promotion as other employees did not have to follow this requirement.
Community Veteran

Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

I have a daft tattoo. It reminds me to never get drunk again.
I went out with some friends, got a bit (very) drunk and we decided to have a tattoo each. I chose mine, lay down and let the guy get on with it. After about half hour, maybe longer, he says to me.. "name?", so I give him my name ( I thought he was asking my name). He finished the tattoo and dressed it,I paid and away we went.
I woke up in the morning with a headache and a sore arm. I peeled the dressing off and read my own name on my arm!
It's still there. A constant reminder of how stupid I can be when under the influence.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

It's useful if you ever have a bout of amnesia, or raises a few questions if you had a bout of amnesia... Grin
Quote from: Chilly
Woman defecates herself, gets bum tattoo to remember it

At least the tattoo wasn't depicting the event of her unintentional self-defecation... Shocked