cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service - Whhaatt!

pin2011
Grafter

Customer service - Whhaatt!

I was speaking to a colleague on Friday and it emerged that his BB and home phone had been faulty. (not Basil but someone similar) The phone and BB is still not working but the ISP sent an expert round to his house to establish what  may have caused the disconnection. Was it inadvertently caused by the user - No. Was it something the ISP was aware of -No. In order to resolve the problem the 'expert' made a call to BT and asked them to locate the fault and correct it as soon as possible. The phone has now been 'out of service' now for a week and still 'no fix' made to fault. Is this how PN operate I wonder??  Cheesy Cheesy
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Re: Customer service - Whhaatt!

I don't get on well with the PN customer call centre, they've wrongly advised us on a few occassions (including extra fee's we'd have to pay).
They do have two VERY good staff though, Mr Bailey and Jojo. Both of them actually get things done properly and the best bit is they'll do it here via the forum instead of via the stupid account ticketing system.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

I Wonder if it is possible to phone PN and ask to speak to a specific member of staff ?
Bit unfair on those considered to be most efficient as they will end up with more work to do ?
pierre_pierre
Grafter

I used to be possible, but dont think it is encouraged, once had to return a call to the honourable James, that was several years ago
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Quote from: gleneagles
Bit unfair on those considered to be most efficient as they will end up with more work to do ?

Thats why they're both in management.. because they manage..
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!