cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service

martymallorca

Customer Service

Has anyone else had no end of issues with this lot? Not been able to access the portal for pretty much a year and they know this due to a million phone calls and long social media chats. Today they send me a ticket which I cannot reply to as I cannot login (see previous comment) they say they cannot find a issue. I arrive home
To find they reset my username and password on my hub. So couldn’t get online. Another lengthy call and I’m back on. I can’t reply to their tickets but fail to see why they change my hub credentials when I am using 4G on my mobile. Possibly my biggest mistake joking this joke of a company who also refuse to cancel an add on I didn’t want or ask for and eventually offered to credit me back 50% as it wasn’t their fault I didn’t cancel it. Guess what? They sent me tickets that, yup you guessed it, I cannot reply too.

Had enough and Ofcom complaint and Ombudsman next steps
7 REPLIES 7
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Customer Service

Hi there.

I'm sorry for the issues you're experiencing and for the delayed response.

Could you advise what happens when you try to login to the member centre? If you're getting an error with something along the lines of invalid credentials and you're sure you're using the right username and password, it may be that your browser is storing old data so have you tried logging in using a different web browser or device that you haven't previously used before?

With regards to your connection it looks like you're back up and running now?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's Note(s)

Thread moved from General Chat to My Account/Billing.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Dwareham24

Yes I have an issue with these guys and really now starting to wish I never ever renewed my contract with them.

Customer services are rude and unhelpful. The lady I spoke to the other day refused to listen, raised her voice to me and wouldn't et me get a word in edgeways.

You cannot access the portal to make a payment. They cut you off when your payment is not even overdue. They dont give a monkeys about their customers at all.

OfCom is now the way forward sick and tired of their shoddy service now.
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Dwareham24,

I'm very sorry that you had a poor experience when you last called us. If you'd like, we can get this call listened to and pass on any feedback for the advisor internally?

I'm sorry that the splash screen was restricting your services despite you being within the 14 day period in which you can make your payment, and for any inconvenience that this caused you. Our billing team are aware of this issue and are working to resolve this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Dwareham24

EmilyD

Customer services have been made aware of these issues for months and months and months and months.

Plusnet make a massive deal in your advertising about customer service yet you treat your customers like rubbish.

Can honestly say I hate being plusnet now and will be seeking further advice and help from Ofcom.

Have attached images showing the issues
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Dwareham24,

I'm very sorry for the experience that you've had and I will pass on your feedback.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

@EmilyD  there has been tons of feedback passed on ,,, but yet still waiting for any change since the last 8 months Shocked