cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could you repeat that please lol

thisoldman
Grafter

Could you repeat that please lol

The board firmly believe that the recent  quantitaive easing allied with the forthcomming austerity measures will result in a marginal but significant improvement in gross domestic revenues and growth for the 3rd quarter of the fiscal year.
The board also note with some disquiet that recent agricultural failures will impact upon the retail price margins and fiscal availability in the months ahead. Allied to this, we note the marginalisation of non eastern  immigration on the rural economy and the  concomitant implications for  retail price maintainance in a dynamic economy.
Recent changes in the derivatives markets, will impact  upon regional development growth in non alligned product  segmentation markets , and hence render useless the attempts the uk is making to empower regional agencies to develop coherent policies to promote diversity amongst its  immigrant communities.
It is clear that the so called benefits culture inherent in uk society will together with an increse of 1,64% child birth rates amongst the non domiciled population will necessitate an increase in generation of appropriate revenues from  middle class occupational communities and a concomitant decline in established occupational employment practices.
12 REPLIES
magnetism2772
Grafter

Re: Could you repeat that please lol

due to the con dem coalition government  constantly undermining the british economy during and after the  election
the public have lost confidence in it , firms are now losing even more business though it and some economists
think we are heading into a double dip recession
now they are having to  call for  quantitative easing(ie the government having to spend buying goods)  for a second  time around to save the economy from  recession
magnetism2772
Grafter

3000 jobs lost yesterday
employers were emailed sacking them after the command of the councils master eric pickles
to  abolish the public body that over viewed how  councils spent our money
and who also checked  the public received  value for it

gswindale
Grafter

Where were 3000 jobs lost yesterday?
The Audit Council as it currently exists is being abolished.  Certain other companies were interested in picking up various parts of it - no doubt they will need to keep a fair proportion of the workforce should they do so.
magnetism2772
Grafter

The Audit Council as it currently exists is being abolished.  Certain other companies were interested in picking up various parts of it - no doubt they will need to keep a fair proportion of the workforce should they do so.

has master pickles lied then are you saying these workers have not lost  their jobs?
Community Veteran

According to most of this morning's papers that I've read the employees at the Audit Commission number 2000.
Eric Pickles has done well to identify a quango that wastes a lot of money.  He recently vetoed a plan by the AC to recruit a new chief executive at a salary of £240,000.  Roll eyes Roll eyes
They were also criticized earlier in the week for wasting money on trips to racecourses and staying in luxury hotels.  This is our money they've been wasting Angry
gswindale
Grafter

Quote from: giro
has master pickles lied then are you saying these workers have not lost  their jobs?

Not exactly - what I'm saying is they've not definitely lost them.
Some may well lose their jobs, and that is a shame for them, although they could go onto better things elsewhere as this might be the push they need, however some may well retain their job albeit with a different title and a different employer
magnetism2772
Grafter

If I've not lied then , i dont know what the truth of this is
unfortunately I dont know who or how many will retain their jobs  if any,  and who will employ them in the future
a few more public servants could lose their jobs in the scottish elections  in the new year
if  the electors  them selves decide to sack some of the liberal MPS sitting in  scotland
gswindale
Grafter

such is the way of the world.
Companies (and political parties) compete.  Some will win, some will lose.  Those that win may employ some of those that lose, some may not.  No point getting all upset about it is there?
I've been through the threat of redudancy a few times now - fortunately never actually losing my job; however I do know that some of my former colleagues who have lost theirs are much happier in what they are doing now.
magnetism2772
Grafter

appeasement of this tory philosophy is not something I  consider
when their party and leader constantly run down the economy using other political parties as scapegoats
those who are rich  and silver  spoon fed from birth undermine those working in the economy , 
gswindale
Grafter

Right, so where was the outrage over my old company going under 5 years ago?
Nowhere as the old government didn't give 2 hoots about the workers - they were just trying to screw the country as much as they could.
magnetism2772
Grafter

the three main parties are the same party divided into 3 
known as the  queens Westminster  government  (party)
thisoldman
Grafter

a wee boy listening to the chairman turned to his father and said what the heck is he talking about.
His father who is a senior don at cambridge , said politley , fck knows son Cheesy
We seem to be in danger of becomming a nation of gobbledegookers. Even the digital care team sometimes baffle me with their explanations Cheesy