cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coronation St's gong to be sad this week!

RichAllen
Grafter

Coronation St's gong to be sad this week!

Topic.
I think they're finally going to call time on Hayley, played by Julie Hesmondhalgh. I always cry when they kill anybody off on the soaps, I remember a few years ago I was heartbroken when Madge died on Neighbours!
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Re: Coronation St's gong to be sad this week!

Home and away used to be terrible for that. They were always killing people off for some reason. Then one day they had a bush fire that killed off their sets  Grin I wonder if they learned their lesson?
As for soap deaths, I'm not a big fan of them. Emmerdale is very creative though, if someone is going to die it's always because of some big event like a plane falling out the sky, a flood, the post office being blown up.... moons ago (though no-one died from this) Lisa Dingles ex had a rocket / space lab on her farm that the dingles blew sky high too! It really was excellent for a soap.. and the rockets were powered by PIG DUNG!
All the others are boring in comparison!
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
RichAllen
Grafter

I haven't watched Home and Away for years, not since they moved it to Channel 5.
Also not since the sexiest woman on the Planet left the soap, Rebekah Elmaloglou, who played Sophie Simpson, but then a few months back she showed up in Neighbours, even hotter than she was in Home and Away.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Lol yeah i remember sophie lol. Looking back not so sure i think she was hot tbh
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran

Quote from: RichAllen
when Madge died on Neighbours!

I remember Harold going.
Now that was a quick exit.
RichAllen
Grafter

Yeah but then they brought him back!
I was also worried about the siege on Emmerdale last week, I thought they'd kill the lovely Chas Dingle off, thankfully they didn't.
Mal08
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

The TV company has told Macmillan Cancer support about this story line and they have put this on their website:
Hayley's story on Coronation Street
"If you have been affected by the cancer storyline on Coronation Street, you can call the Macmillan Support Line free on 0808 808 00 00 (Monday to Friday, 9am-8pm).
For emotional support when we are closed you can call the Samaritans any time of day or night on 0845 790 9090. If you are having suicidal thoughts or feelings it’s important you tell someone you trust and get some support as soon as possible. Talk to your GP or call the Samaritans. "
http://www.macmillan.org.uk/HowWeCanHelp/TalkToUs/Talktous.aspx