cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corny Christmas Jokes

Fixes: 102

Corny Christmas Jokes

Found these whilst looking for inspiration..
RUSSIAN RUDOLPH
There was once a czar in Russia whose name was Rudolph the Great. He was standing in his house  one day with his wife. He looked out the window and  saw something happening.
He said to his wife, "Look honey, It’s raining."
She being the obstinate type responded, "I don’t think so dear. I think it’s snowing."
But Rudolph knew better. So he said to his wife, "Let’s step outside and we’ll find out."
Lo and behold, they stepped outside and discovered it was in fact  rain. And Rudolph turned to his wife and replied, "I knew it  was  raining. Rudolph the Red knows rain dear!"
CHRISTMAS SHOPPING
It was Christmas and the judge  was in a merry mood as he  asked the prisoner, "What are you charged with?" "Doing my Christmas shopping early," replied the defendant. That’s no offense," said the judge. "How early were you doing the shopping?" "Before the store opened," countered the prisoner.
T’WAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS
T’was the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care. They’d been worn all week and needed the air.
THE 3 STAGES OF MAN
He believes in Santa Claus.
He doesn’t believe in Santa Claus.
He is  Santa Claus.
Will Moderate For Thanks