cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corbyn & the EU

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Corbyn & the EU

Seems the Corbyn approach to our membership of the EU is to sit on the fence and indicate they would support a no vote if Cameron fails to win suitable consessions.
This seems rather odd to me as I would have thought he would have been 100 % behind us staying in the EU.
2 REPLIES
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Corbyn & the EU

he wants to be the ruler of the country not be told what he can do in his own country .... he has some very strange notions as an individual but he doesn't like the totalitarianism of the EU which has evolved from "lets all agree a couple of standards and trade more freely with each other to something closer to stalins Russia, where everything was banned as it wasn't good for the nation as a whole ....
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Re: Corbyn & the EU

I find it strange how without really putting out his policies, he's been voted into the labour leadership role. Very odd.
Anyhow his silent stance on the EU leaves the door open for whatever is best for the future. If he says one thing you'll have people up in arms, if he says the opposite he'll have people up in arms.. so seems best just to stay quiet.. and that seems to be what he is doing.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!