cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congratulations France

thisoldman
Grafter

Congratulations France

France has the guts to kick out its romanian immigrants and send threm home, yet this miserable stupid country,still  permits
high levels of immigration.
These benefit dependant, work shy bummmers and their stuff work attitude children , continue to make fools of us all .
Plans are afoot to either suspend or  remove the winter fuel payment for people over 60 so as we sit freezing in our homes these immigrant  parasites will be laughing at us through their prada fashion accessories.
Oh dear God, what is this country comming to?  There are very very few working people in ma wee village yet the number of 4 x 4 s makes the village look like silverstone.
The unemployed nerds form everywhere, sit around the village green, betting shop tickets in hands, beer bottles in pockets,
wearing expensive trainers and repeating the word awesome awesome  (probably the highlight of their limited vocabulary or intellectual capacity.
I say, enough is enough:  kick them all out.
What people dont always realise is that  1 immigrant soom marries,  has kids and before you can blow your wee nose, the benefit bill for one family reaches over 600£ a week.
Yet pensioners. and diabled people in ma wee village are struggling to survive, despite having worked all their lives, paid their taxes and lived prudently.
Last night the village pub was full of these w......s  spending their benefit money.like they had won the lottery.
So I repeat      David Cameron.....use some commonsense.......Kick them all out
51 REPLIES
thisoldman
Grafter

Re: Congratulations France

Miss pagiswoski    17 years of age  unmarried  3 kids  has just been given a 4 bed house in village and collects over 900£ a month in various benefits  how can this be right?
James
Grafter

Suspect a number of Miss Smith's do exactly the same.
It isn't so black and white as you are portraying.
thisoldman
Grafter

James:  it most certainly is, in fact the situation is worse than my portrayal.Have you also considered the massive abuse of the incapacity benefits system as well.

Mr kaniposkinny  claims inc benefit yet he works as an odd job man every day and pockets his earnings from the in revenue...He ckaims he suufers from depression.
Also how many immigrants have joined plus net.  . thousands i suspect.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

and judging by a lot of the posts, never go to a proper school
thisoldman
Grafter

dead right pierre  do you suspect digital care hire them as trainees? Grin
Community Veteran
Fixes: 56

Quote from: thisoldman
France has the guts to kick out its Romanian immigrants and send them home, yet this miserable stupid country,still  permits
high levels of immigration.
and as they are from Romania which is part of the EC they can come right back again
This is from today's Times
Romania, home to most of France's 15,000 recent Roma immigrants accused Mr Sarkozy of "creating xenophobic reactions at a time of economic crisis". Brussels weighed in yesterday with a reminder of the Romas' EU citizenship. "France, like every member state, must abide by European rules on free movement and the freedom to settle in other member states," a spokesman for Viviane Reding, the Justice Commissioner, said.
Brice Hortefeux, the Interior Minister, said that France was within its rights to order out citizens of other EU states who breached the peace or who stayed more than three months without legal income or health cover. "We are stigmatising nobody. Everyone understands that we are enforcing simple rules. You cannot just illegally occupy land without authorisation," he said.
The interesting part of this is whether the the Interior Ministry's position holds up
thisoldman
Grafter

tx you Oldjim as usual you are dead right
N/A

James is correct. This week the newspapers have been running a story about a couple with 12 children who have been given a 5 bedroomed detached house by the council. Neither of them have been in paid employment for many years. The father has a 'bad back' (although not bad enough to prevent his procreational activities). They both consider it their absolute right to have as many children as they want and to have the state providing for them.  When did this change in attitude come about?  When I left school it would have been unthinkable.
These stories make regular and sickening  headlines whether the subject is someone of the indigenous or immigrant population. 
Human nature is just that - if someone can get by adequately without making any effort then they will.  The fault lies with the system which rewards people for having as many children as possible and for not working.  If the aforementioned man did return to work he would probably be unable to support his huge family. 
The only way to tackle it IMO is to set a limit on council housing to 3 bedrooms and stop family allowance and other benefits after 2 or 3 children at most.  Next it should be made beneficial financially for people to work rather than claim benefits. 
The whole benefit culture including invalidity needs to be tackled thoroughly.  Probably many of us know of someone who is claiming unemployment or sickness benefit and doing cash in hand work.
The question 'who deserves welfare benefits?' is a loaded question.  For instance, how about the many people who go abroad to live and work, sometimes for many years, and then return to England when they want health care?  I recently read of someone who was living in South Africa and came back here due to the development of dementia.  He found a place in a home funded by the taxpayer immediately.  I also recall a man who had lived all his working life in Canada (some 40 years).  He turned up in the UK due to multiple serious health problems, claimed a council house, disability benefits and all health care which was extremely expensive.  How fair is that?
BTW in the same newspaper as referred to above, there was the story of an eighty-something old man who was being moved out of his council house by his local authority as it was 'under occupied'.  He had lived there virtually all of his life - the stress of moving could well make him ill or even end his life.  It made me so very sad.  Your home is your sanctuary and to take it off someone, particularly at this time of life is beneath contempt. 
thisoldman
Grafter

now that is an excellent  reply poppy. It is and aways has been clear to me that you and I are one of the "old school"  high morals" educated
humourous and diligent.,
Cheesy
N/A

Sorry - 'twas a bit off topic so with regards to France and the Roma, I reckon that it has all been blown up out of proportion, as is usual by the press.
The actual numbers returning seem quite small to me and they are being paid to return so there is no enforcement or 'being kicked out' by the looks of things.
thisoldman
Grafter

He should have changed his name to polikosvokie Cheesy
Fixes: 47

Never mind it'll all be funded by the removal of fringe benefits for the elderly such as free bus passes and winter fuel allowances. Roll eyes
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
nadger
Rising Star

There's a rumour that ones first free bus pass will now, to save money, come in the same envelope as a birthday card from the monarch  Cry
Fixes: 47

37 years and counting then Cry
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation