cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comedian of the year

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Comedian of the year

I Guess the comedian of the year must be Tony Blair who is quoted as saying that he would like to be Prime Minister again as he would have much to offer following the experiences he has gained whilst visiting other countries.
Is there anyone you would nominate for Comedian of the year ?
7 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Comedian of the year

He could be up for magician of the year as well.
He did a fine job of making all those records and receipts disappear with the aid of his magical shredder.
Actually he's a sure thing for any awards going in his world which has a population of one.
Fixes: 47

Gary Lineker because at the end of the Spain Portugal match last night we were taken back to the studio where the first thing we heard was him saying loudly "Well that was a load of rubbish". It made me laugh Grin

Why, does 'Sherry' Blair want to be 'first lady' again?
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran

I would imagine he and Jimmy Carr would have a lot in common to talk about Wink Wink
Bliar and the wicked witch to return to politics - please don't make me laugh Roll eyes Roll eyes
Javert
Grafter

And of course - nothing sticks to Teflon Tone!
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

I started a similar thread to this back in May when it was first mooted http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,104494.0.html
It would be interesting to see how he would sell himself to the electorate, without mentioning any of his past history; the ultimate whitewash job!!
Actually, I read a report recently that at least one poll has suggested he might do quite well if he was to stand again, as many still see him as gods gift to politics. This current gaff-prone U-turning government might not be too happy to learn he may stand again.
However, Blair himself has recently said that the idea is not on and any ideas that he might return were taken out of context.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Fixes: 125

Quote from: Petlew
However, Blair himself has recently said that the idea is not on and any ideas that he might return were taken out of context.

Well, that's a relief Wink

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

The fact that he said the idea was not on does not mean that it's not on !
Unless of course you accept that everything he said was always the truth  Smiley