Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas Photo Competition

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 159

Christmas Photo Competition

This thread is for posting your photos for the competition as detailed in this blog:-
http://community.plus.net/blog/2007/12/12/christmas-photo-competition
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
60 REPLIES
brad
Grafter

Re: Christmas Photo Competition

Looking forward to see the many photos that you send in. Hopefully it will be of a top standard as the last competition!
Plusnet Leader
Plusnet Leader

2 Months Free Broadband and a copy of Assassins Creed not good enough for you folks or what?
Come on, get some photo's submitted - You might submit the only one and win by default! Who knows?
Community Veteran

I’ve got 2 months free broadband and a copy of Assassins Creed (Xbox 360 or PS3) for the winner so get snapping!

Well that would be an upgrade on the AOL CD that I use to stop coffee rings on my desk!!!
Or is a PS? included  Grin
Community Veteran

Bear in mind that photographs at night-time tend to not come out very well on digital compact cameras, which is what a lot of people use. Plus the fact the weather's been very cold lately, combined with the fact that it being the run-up to Christmas means people are quite busy, probably explains why there's not much interest in the competition. Although I am just guessing!
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Yup, I guess some people might be inclined to go out and take photos for this between Christmas and New Year.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
LiamM
Grafter

I'm going to enter when I get back from France.  We have until next Wednesday, right?
Community Veteran

I intend to enter, if I get time - but the only lens I have for my nikon D50, is in for repair and the only other camera I have here is my iPhone...
netreg
Grafter

I am waiting to get my new camera on Xmas morning, so i cant post a piccy just yet  Roll eyes
Fixes: 47

Right I'll take my Canon to work with me tomorrow as I pass a couple of highly decorated houses on my way home.
No jokes about my Canon please Embarrassed
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
mcgurka
Grafter

Im out in force with my trusty cannon eos tomorrow Smiley
Community Veteran

[me=Be3G]currently just has a lowly Nikon D40x because he couldn't afford anything fancier to replace his Canon EOS-20D... he rather likes the look of the Nikon D300 though.[/me]
Incidentally actually, if anyone fancies having a look I've got a few Christmas tree decoration photos from years gone by on Flickr here.
Community Veteran

While the free broadband is useful, the game is not for me as I have neither console. Another say 1 or 2 months free broadband instead would help though!
Its also freeeeeezing down here at the mo so venturing out is a no-no at present.
James
Grafter

I think it's freezing everywhere atm.  I went upto Blackburn at the weekend to go and see a friend and it took me best part of 5 hours to finally warm up when I got back in.
N/A

S'not freezing in Bangkok! - I'll have a look for something xmassy for you.
Didn't take my SLR though, so not sure whether I'll be prepared to put my name to the results in public from my compact (Cybershot)