Pro
Fixes: 2

Christmas Lights, sparklers in Manchester

Manchester's Christmas lights switch-on on Friday
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Re: Christmas Lights, sparklers in Manchester

Where's Manchester then, I've been to 'the north' (Birmingham) but never dared to travel into 'unknown territory' beyond (my satnav only covers UK & Europe, no mention of t'north) so a bit scared to go that far from civilisation.  Very pretty lights though.  Smiley
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Infinity
Pro
Fixes: 2

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Quote from: w23
Where's Manchester then, I've been to 'the north' (Birmingham) but never dared to travel into 'unknown territory' beyond (my satnav only covers UK & Europe, no mention of t'north) so a bit scared to go that far from civilisation.  Very pretty lights though.  Smiley
You have no idea what you are missing. I Go every year in December and they have stacks of stalls selling all sorts of continental stuff, my own interest is in the Gluevine they sell, a couple of glasses of that and all your worries disappear (until you sober up)
I Have never been to Lincoln  Christmas Market but I guess Manchester is similar, no doubt there are numerous other Christmas markets across the country Smiley