Pro
Fixes: 2

Christmas Lights, sparklers in Manchester

Manchester's Christmas lights switch-on on Friday
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Re: Christmas Lights, sparklers in Manchester

Where's Manchester then, I've been to 'the north' (Birmingham) but never dared to travel into 'unknown territory' beyond (my satnav only covers UK & Europe, no mention of t'north) so a bit scared to go that far from civilisation.  Very pretty lights though.  Smiley
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Highlighted
Infinity
Pro
Fixes: 2

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Quote from: w23
Where's Manchester then, I've been to 'the north' (Birmingham) but never dared to travel into 'unknown territory' beyond (my satnav only covers UK & Europe, no mention of t'north) so a bit scared to go that far from civilisation.  Very pretty lights though.  Smiley
You have no idea what you are missing. I Go every year in December and they have stacks of stalls selling all sorts of continental stuff, my own interest is in the Gluevine they sell, a couple of glasses of that and all your worries disappear (until you sober up)
I Have never been to Lincoln  Christmas Market but I guess Manchester is similar, no doubt there are numerous other Christmas markets across the country Smiley