cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chester the cat.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Chester the cat.

Anyone else seen this story? - Some (put your own description here) has beaten this poor cat absolutely senseless, stabbed it, punctured its organs, basically virtually killed him and then dumped him in the trash to die a very agonising death. On top of that he live streamed it for the world to witness while being unable to stop it. Miraculously Chester somehow survived.

I won't post the dailymail link but i'll post a google link full of results instead:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=chester+cat+beaten&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBGB732GB732&oq=chester+cat+beat...

What is wrong with people today? - Why on earth do people think it's ok to do this sort of thing?

What worries me most is china where dogs and cats are considered fair game for theft / torture / food. Its a disgrace.

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Re: Chester the cat.

My mum is a DM reader too @7up, and I am popping out shortly to get her one. I will no doubt read the story on the way to theirs, as I normally read it whilst in the pub for half an hour.

But yes you can't believe what people do.

rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 11

he deserves to have the same done to him Knuppel

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

It would be a gratifying thought that the prison warden might turn a blind eye to a few violent prisoners being left in a room with him with no guards present.

Sadly I suspect he will instead be protected instead and given priority over tax dodgers etc.

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran

7up wrote:

What is wrong with people today?

Sadly nothing new. I've had lots of cats. When I was a kid one we had was a beautiful jet black one. Out of all the cats I had he was the only one to disappear.

At the same time it was reported in local newspapers of similar black cats going missing. It was more than rumoured that it was for fur coats.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

7up wrote:

It would be a gratifying thought that the prison warden might turn a blind eye to a few violent prisoners being left in a room with him with no guards present.

(Cor - whoever wrote this forum software has a sense of humour, just had to edit the HTML manually. But they've had the last laugh as they conned PlusNet into paying someone for it, and so they're laughing to the bank).

Sorry anyway back on topic, yes @7up I agree, I think the problem with that kind of job you have to be impartial and not let your feelings get it in the way.

I couldn't do it and would do the same.

Steve
Pro

Reading your thread @7up I will pass on your google search link. Nothing gets under my skin more than people who abuse animals. I would quite happily do time in the nick if I ever saw anyone seriously harming an animal, any animal while I am present.