Did you mean: 

Chelsea Phtttttttttttt!

glyndev
Grafter

Chelsea Phtttttttttttt!

BARNSLEY 1  CHELSEA 0
COME ON YOU REDS
THE GIANT KILLERS
[color=red][Moderator's note by Jonathan (chillypenguin):  It will be all over for Devonports, posting titles in all caps. ]
16 REPLIES
Plusnet Alumni (retired) orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: CHELSEA PHTTTTTTTTTTTT!

They think it's all over....

go barnsley.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Watch out Pompey. Grin Shocked Roll eyes Embarrassed Undecided Cry
I`m not a Pompey supporter...... just managed to hear it on someone elses car radio..... Smiley
jmd
Grafter

Isn't it enough to have Football on TV without it infiltrating the forums? Cry Tongue Cry
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Yeah!  wheres the sports channel on this forum..... get a moderator to start one up....  Cool  Ah! there`s one now! Perhaps he`ll put a sticky on this one  Kiss  Cool  If you get my drift  Grin  Grin
jmd
Grafter

Right that is 2 new forums required please Plusnet? Kiss
1.  Golden/silver oldies memory lane
2. Sports any and only
MikeWhitehead
Grafter

Re: Chelsea Phtttttttttttt!

Damn you! I fell asleep while I was watching the game and was about to watch it again, but now you've gone and ruined the surprise! lol. I can totally understand why that was the result, the first half Barnsley dominated Chelsea.
brad
Grafter

Was a fantastic result for Barnsley and the rest of the football nation  Grin
Strange that the biggest team left in it is Portsmouth. As long as Middlesbrough don't win the cup then I will be happy (boring team and boring manager).
glyndev
Grafter

Quote from: Brad
As long as Middlesbrough don't win the cup then I will be happy.

Come on Cardiff  Cheesy Grin Cool Cheesy Grin Cool Cheesy Cool
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Davenport, I just tried to look at your Birdwell link, I takes me to the Plusnet home page, even if I type it into the explorer address line
Strange, I Googled it and managed to get your web page
glyndev
Grafter

Thanks for pointing that out. Checked my profile and saw a '.' after the .uk
pierre_pierre
Grafter

That strange as well, I had this sort of query once before and was told that the way an address is looked up it should have a . at the end, but is very rarely used.
Anyway the link now works.
I have had one first responder come to my house, when the wife had heart failure, his main occupation was as a Policeman at Stansted Airport
glyndev
Grafter

First Responders come from all walks of life. Tristan (the 3rd member of our team) is a singer in a local band. Suprisingly quite a few First Responders in the South Yorkshire area work for the Ambulance service in admin and control.
I hope that he did his job well and that your wife is ok.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

nine visits to Hospital on Blue light in 2006, now has a Tripple pace maker, ICD unit, so carries her own defib with her.  When the First responder came, he was followed about 2 min later by a Paramedic, and then the Ambulance.
glyndev
Grafter

The way the system works is that for a catagory 'A' call (Respiratory distress, Unconciousness, Heart attack and Cardiac arrest) the national target time from call received by control to medics arriving on scene is 9 minutes. If a first responder is on call in the area as well then they are asked to attend as well. In urbanised areas the furthest that a FR will usually travel is around 1 to 1.5 miles and further in more rural areas.
I was on call on Xmas day and had a call out to an emergency just outside our groups normal area. It was a chest pains. All the Paramedic and Ambulance in Barnsley where busy and I was asked if I could attend. I got there within the 9mins, but the Ambulance took another 18mins to arrive as they had to travel from Rotherham. The outcome was a good one.
As I said all Community First Responders work in groups within their own local area and many groups operate as charities. All are responsible for their own fund raising and gaining corporate sponsorship (Which we are currently seeking if Neil Armstrong or anyone is reading  Smiley) in order to purchase equipment and uniforms etc. It is a costly business as well, an Automatic External Defibrilator (AED) costs around £2000 and there are not enough of them out there in the community