cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheap offer to renew contract but it doesn’t include what I currently use

cassuki
Rising Star

Cheap offer to renew contract but it doesn’t include what I currently use

When I logged into my account there was an offer to renew early and the main elements of the package are cheaper but it doesn’t include everything I currently have and there’s no way to add anything else on. The online chat is useless because having selected all the relevant options it then tells you to log into your account and select the renewal offer! I’m then thrown out of the chat and into a survey, so no further on and wasted more time.

Why is there no ticketing system any more? 

It tells you to only ring if it is urgent (if you can find the phone number, which I can’t! The pop up window which I assume should contain the number is empty). I’m guessing that renewing in advance probably isn’t considered urgent. So if you have a query about renewing, you shouldn’t ring until it is urgent? So then you can’t take advantage of the cheaper advanced renewal. 

Do Plusnet not want customers to renew? 

So much for the award winning customer support. 😡

1 REPLY 1
daveplus
Pro
Fixes: 8

Re: Cheap offer to renew contract but it doesn’t include what I currently use

@cassuki 

Go to https://www.plus.net/ then scroll to the bottom of the page and call the number that is there. Choose the "thinking of leaving option". If you have to wait more than 15 minutes, terminate the call and try it again.

Always works for me.

Dave