cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannabis Factories

pierre_pierre
Grafter

Cannabis Factories

Just had my Electric cut off for an hour, at start of BBC News and part way through a Chan 4 recording, I can see the Transformer from where I  am sitting and a Electrics fault vehicle was parked.  When to moan at him, said sorry but a house in the next street(ex Council house) had a Cannabis factory up stairs and they had dug down in an attached outhouse to the incoming cable and connect up  30 Amp wire to the upstairs, had to switch off to take the wire out
17 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Cannabis Factories

another excellent argument for decriminalising the lot.  then people could grow it openly in their gardens, pay any tax imposed and get on with enjoying life.  stupid governments around the world have spent military-sized budgets trying to stop people using what they like and it's failed utterly and miserably.
scootie
Grafter

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2007/mar/23/constitution.drugsandalcohol
they dont even listen to the scientists, doctors ect who rated the harm of each drug.
its all to do with what tax they can get and how esay it is to insure that tax is collected. they dont like cannabis as it can be the case of just living a seed to grow where to home brew alchol takes alot of effot
am not even going to get on to why usa first made cannabis ilegal as its not a topic you can openly discuss in these PC days we live in
hollands drug classifaction is the best soft and hard no messing about.
i feel sry for people in this country who smoke weed and in alot of cases have to deal wid people using alot harder an damging drugs just to enjoy an eveing smoke as so many upper class people do with a bottle o wine
VileReynard
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 9

Quote from: pierre_pierre
When to moan at him, said sorry but a house in the next street(ex Council house) had a Cannabis factory up stairs and they had dug down in an attached outhouse to the incoming cable and connect up  30 Amp wire to the upstairs, had to switch off to take the wire out

Why do you find it significant that it was an ex-council house?
Is it because this would never have happened if it were still a council house or perhaps...
it because this would never have happened if it had never been a council house or perhaps...
an ex-council house is in some way inferior to a house that has never been owned by the council?
Sounds a bit snobbish to me.

pierre_pierre
Grafter

it wasnt meant to be, the street has mixed occupation, and parts of it are temporary displaced residents, there is also a known drug problem in some parts of the street.
The house in question had a sold notice from a local estate agent on it, the new owner will get a shock
Fixes: 47

The drug 'problem' knows no social or economic boundaries.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
scootie
Grafter

there is also a known drug problem in some parts of the street.

theres also a known drug problem with the big bankers in the city as well. dosent surrpise me dat it all went pete tong with a gd % of the bankers enjoying coke a cola
pierre_pierre
Grafter

I want to know, how do they get the end of the bottle up their nostrils, is that why they end up flared out Undecided Undecided
scootie
Grafter

it helps when there cartilage rots and drops out  Grin
Lurker
Grafter

Tobacco is relatively easy to grow, but most people don't seem to want to.
If cannabis was legal and readily available, do you think people would go to the trouble of growing it?
Similar situations exist for Carrots etc. Smiley
I think legalised and taxed Cannabis would provide more benefit to everybody than the current 'arms race'.
If there were large cannabis farms in the UK selling a legalised and taxed product, it would also serve to help slow the money going overseas to supposedly fund the opposition in all these daft wars we are fighting too.
I understand people may say that there are health risks, but we are all adults and can make our own choices in life.
My choice would be to have 'tokers' contribute a little to the economy rather than cost a lot to the economy.
scootie
Grafter

leglaized or not. its time the uk goverment adopted hollands approach to the classfication and other rules they have regarding substances.
cant find the story on the net at the moment.
but this goverment went to great lengths to arrest and put before the courts a 70+ year old ladie that grew a few plants in her attic she use to buy it but needed to grow the varritey that contained the right balance of canboids to thc to get the right pain control with out the massive high. which she then used to bake with and medicate her self with as the DRUGS the doctor was giving her was giving so many side effects that the doctor then has to give another drug to counter the side effect of the first
if your not harming others with what you do it should be left to the individual to decide what they do to there own body
even in holland alchol is still the most used drug
tgr
Grafter

The only drugs I have ever used are alcohol and the ones prescribed by the doctor.  However I believe all drugs (probably after mass education as to the damage they may do)  should be legalized and then people who wish to take them could do so.  The damaged to lots of people are caused not by the drugs but the additions added by the seller to bulk it and the profits up.  Such as brick dust, talcum powder, (even so I have read rat poison).  I seem to remember reading about a top guy in the government who had to leave when it was discovered he had been on heroine for over 30 years and had no ill effects mainly because he was getting the genuine stuff unlaced with other rubbish.  Yes people would die from over doses etc but people are dying from drink and tobacco problems on a regular basis.  As it seems very easy to get any drug at least if it was taxed. the country would benefit (and the government would hav more taxes to waste on killing people in wars etc).
I have often wondered why young people need drugs any way.  When I was young (I am still young only being seventy)  I never needed drugs to get me going I always had plenty of energy without drugs.  Surely it should be the elderly he should long for cannabis to kill pain etc, coke to give them more energy when they are feeling knackered and whatever the other drugs do.
Of course crime would drop dramatically as the drugs would be cheap enough if bought from the local chemist or shop.  I am fairly certain that one day they will be all more refined and legal particularly as they are working on methods (ie other drugs) which will cure the addition whether to alcohol or heroin
[Moderator's note by Thomas (Be3G): accidental double-post removed.]
VileReynard
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 9

Unfortunately, cannabis is usually mixed with tobacco, to make it burn properly.
It's not the cannabis that kills you - it's the tobacco.
It's not the only way to consume the drug - but sadly it is the most popular.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Quote from: pierre_pierre

, the new owner will get a shock

Would have done, if he had seen it before he bought it.....  Shocked
or gone into the outhouse and just pulled the wires out because they didn`t "look right "  Roll eyes Cheesy
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Legalise and tax…………….on par with fuel prices.