cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled broadband and phone over phone and was told free of charge. not the case

fieryfairy72
Hooked

Cancelled broadband and phone over phone and was told free of charge. not the case

Hi I contacted PlusNet a month ago because my landlady needs me to vacate the property to move her mother in law back in immediately.  I told the gentleman all the details and he told me that I had no fees to pay whatsoever its free and that I would be getting a refund of some sort with paying it pro rata, This is apparently not the case  I received an email a couple of days later informing me that I have to pay £12.15,  How come when its an ongoing contract its not been updated or anything for well over a year now they want even more money off me when last week they took £33.99 for Decembers whole month payment,  They are not responding to email complaints online and when you telephone its free.  I am just the same person with only 1 account it cant be that difficult to sort out. ive been with plusnet for 6.5 years now and find this unremarkably unacceptable when I have been told its free and im getting a refund back then receive this email.  I will take this matter further as its not my fault that I have to move out.

1 REPLY 1
Baldrick1
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 186

Re: Cancelled broadband and phone over phone and was told free of charge. not the case

Hopefully a Mod will come along and move this to a more appropriate board so that it is more likely to come to the attention of Plusnet staff,