cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can our government get any worse ???

TORPC
Grafter

Can our government get any worse ???

What the heck is the world doing letting sickos be involved in the running the country
Labour's child sex apologists: How three of the party's most senior figures campaigned for a vile pa...'

String them up by parts of their anatomy's
54 REPLIES
TimeRider
Grafter

Re: Can our government get any worse ???

left wing politicians will support ANY 'minority' group in their quest for PC. PIE was a well knownt group, helping paedos to help each other! And our tax money went to em. Sickening.
Sadly here in the North, they vote labour without knowing (or often even caring) about the policies, values,beliefs or capabilities.
Politics these days seems all about point scoring for the EU, PC, and control of the people.
Community Veteran

Can I reword the title? "Can our tabloids get any worse?"  Lips are sealed
WTF
Grafter

^^ THAT ^^
Daily FAIL
TimeRider
Grafter

Title is a bit misleading, it's not the current government, and it's not recent. What I find awful is the way tabloids devote so much time to kardasians or cowells - it aint news and doesn't affect us.. A political party supporting paedophilia however is another matter. Even if they say they didn't understand what PIE was about - We do have a right to know where our taxes go (or went) in this case.
Thunderclap
Grafter

First and on a point of order, I suggest the Fail drops the word probed when it comes to sex offenders. Right?
On the story, it's a gift wrapped package handed the Fail [to find] by person's manoeuvring against those named - vis Patricia Hewitt. Peados are vile people and deserve no sanctuary, but when it comes to press hysteria, please look for the Machiavelli in the room.
Quote from: TimeRider
What I find awful is the way tabloids devote so much time to kardasians or cowells - it aint news and doesn't affect us..

Cool You sure about that? You get 500K signatures on a Downing Street petition, organise a million person march, burn down the Reichstag, and politicians still ignore your opinion; think Gulf War. Pay Kerry Krakatoa or some other Z-List chimpanzee who was in Celebrity BB to Tweet words from their immense intellect, and COBRA is in emergency session.
TimeRider
Grafter

Quote from: Thunderclap
First and on a point of order, I suggest the Fail drops the word probed when it comes to sex offenders. Right?

Actually, I've read through several articles re: this, and not once did probed stand out as anything other than questioned... Now that you mention it though, is it wrong that I laughed out loud when I realised! Perhaps probing should be part of the punishment, during the LIFE sentence that paedos should get.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 56

VileReynard
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 9

Isn't the government run by that corrupt Cameron for the benefit of his wealthy friends?

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Why pick on Cameron, most MPs are in it for what they can get out of it irrespective of Party.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Hmmm, note to self: "must check the law on defamation..."
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
VileReynard
Seasoned Pro

It's not defamation if it's a factual statement. Cheesy

Community Veteran

You mentioned Big Brother and paedophiles in the same topic.
I think you have hit the nail on the head. I'm going to ring channel four right now.
We fill the big brother house with a mix of paedophiles and murderers, they play games to win weapons (a corkscrew or an axe,I don't care, get as inventive as you like but no guns- too quick).  Then as people die, remove the bodies and replace with another murderer or paedophile. A great program to watch, and the only winner is society. Wink
VileReynard
Seasoned Pro

So you find watching people die as entertainment?
Sicko.

Community Veteran

You class paedophiles as people?
I'm not saying watch it - that's a choice for individuals to make.