Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling the kettle black.

Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

Calling the kettle black.

Poor old Biggins, he just could not keep his mouth shut.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black, the guy needs a reality check.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/37002375/biggins-very-sorry-and-very-sad-over-cbb-removal-afte...

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
8 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Re: Calling the kettle black.

They're still peddling the big brother thing? I remember when it was new, and fun, and an interesting psychological study, was an awful long time ago now though, I was still in school... Funny

Minivanman
Hero

Very true, it was good at first but now it just..... Crazy3

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
Minivanman
Hero

PS. I used to have a couple of 2CV's and they were great fun. One was left hand drive and the other had a sticker in the back saying 'my other car is a 2CV2'. Happy days. 

Community Veteran

I was going to restore a 2CV a number of years back (about 5 or so after BB was the new thing!), but it just turned out the owner wanted it taken apart so it was easier to get rid of.......... Angry

Still have the gearknob from it somewhere... Grin

Minivanman
Hero

Restoration was a big job. Replaced the entire sub frame on one of mine for a galvanised one.  

Community Veteran

Yeah, that one needed a new chassis (collapsed under the bulkhead), sad thing is, it'd have been 31 years old this coming tuesday, as it was registered on the 9th of August 1985, the day after I was born...

Did have the seats as hose furniture for a while, shame I couldn't keep them, they're worth a mint now... Undecided

Minivanman
Hero

Best thing i ever saw a few years back was several 'Cadbury Cream Egg' cars coming down the M5 and the headlights were off 2CV's. Recognised them straight away!

Community Veteran

It's funny when you notice stuff like that, there's a fella often being repeatedly repeated on Quest TV ("The/Le Salvager") who has a home-made motortrike that has 2CV headlights, quite unique given they have the clips on the top to remove the lenses... Grin