Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Centre

Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Call Centre

Hi All
Just seen this: Doric call centre on YouTube it is funny.
3 REPLIES
magnetism2772
Grafter

Re: Call Centre

hi MC
lol from somebody whose been there
alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Re: Call Centre

Sums up some of my experiences with call centres too.
I think the worst has to be 3. It's somewhere out in India and they're basically useless. I had a colleague years ago who was an Indian, he was on 3 and said the same thing. Even though he spoke to them directly in Indian he said they were absolutely useless and simply couldn't or wouldn't do the simplest of things. The stupid thing is though that 3s actual phone service is stupendously brilliant. It's the most advanced phone network out there and its phone network features are excellent (3 way calling, call holding, diversion, blocking etc - all on PAYG - whereas other networks want a contract) and their mobile broadband is also excellent. It's just the stupid things like sorting out wrongful charges, getting refunds etc which is impossible - anything which requires human attention basically.
I think the best I've ever dealt with is First Direct - the phone/internet bank. Completely english (and if they do use foreign workers the english is outstanding) and very professional and helpful about everything.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!