cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying Chocolates From Thorntons Online?

Steve
Seasoned Pro

Buying Chocolates From Thorntons Online?

Word of warning, Especially as Valentines day Is near, I bought a box of choc's for my better half on the 1ST Feb, From my side everything seemed normal, Paid for them, Gave address to send them to, All " Appeared well ".....
Today I decided to ring Thornton's and track where exactly my order Is as Its now the 7/02/2011, Women took few details etc. etc.... " Can I put you on hold for a mo " She says, Sure I say no problem Its only me paying the bill Roll eyes
Moments Later she's back to tell me the order was stuck!!! ( I thought only Plusnet was that good )
She has sent them out today and now my better half wont have them till the end of the week, I got no acknowledgement of said " stuck order" In fact If I hadn't of rang up today I still would of been none the wiser and my better half would be sitting In waiting for something that's not been sent.
Word of warning to all men If you have bought from here for FEB14TH please give them a ring, Because If you don't SWMBO wont be getting fatter than you any-time soon!!!