Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bullguard Internet Security Renewal

Highlighted
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Bullguard Internet Security Renewal

Acer-Spin-1-SP113-31-C5N0-13-3-034-Laptop-4GB-64GB-Windows-10-Blue-With-BullGuardIf anyone like myself purchased a laptop last year and received twelve months free Bullguard and it's now due for renewal you will find the price has increased quite a lot but I have found a seller on Ebay from Germany only charging only £6.18 for 12 months 3 PCs I was very impressed with the service he sent the Key by message

The Key code gave me 366 days making a total of 384 days

Ebay Item Number 143546375178

HD

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Fixes: 1,032

Re: Bullguard Internet Security Renewal

Probably a dodgy enterprise code, like the windows / office keys on eBay.
Need to be careful with such sellers
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Highlighted
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Don't think so the Bullguard Key came from Bullguard and it increased my subscription by 366 days

HD 

Highlighted
Hero
Fixes: 9

Bullguard used to have attractive offers that got more attractive the closer you got to the expiry date of your current subscription but when mine expired a couple of years ago I just Googled "Bullguard" and the cheapest was a German company.  There was no code or anything, I just chose a three-year subscription for up to three devices, paid, and when I accessed my account via the Bullguard website my details had been updated with the new subscription.  It updates, reminds me of missing Windows and other updates, and installs the latest versions of itself as they become available.