Broadband complaints

Extract from an article in todays paper,
Complaints per 100,000 customers,
Talk Talk    27
BT              22
PN              20
Virgin            7
Sky              5
Such figures do need to be treated with caution as a number of complaints will be down to things beyond the control of the ISP.
These figures do not seem that high to me although I accept if you happen to be one of those with a problem it can be quite annoying but it's suggests the majority of people are getting a service which may not be to the level expected but which has not resulted in an official complaint.
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Re: Broadband complaints

"Complaints per 100,000 customers" - that doesn't say whether it's yearly, monthly or what (per minute??) so I couldn't say whether it seems high or not.
Vaguely similar comparison of complaints here (though a few months out of date now): http://www.choose.net/media/guide/faqs/best-broadband-providers-customer-service.html
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Fair comment, the article did not state the period in question.
Your own link is interesting in that a couple of providers are classed as, 'Smelling of roses' wonder if that still applies today.
Smiley
VileReynard
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 9

Complaints relate to historical figures.
Until recently Plusnet have been trading on their reputation, destroying it in the process.