cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband, Your Way?

smiffyb36
Grafter

Broadband, Your Way?

With massive leaps in computer functionality, innovation throughout the industry creating new and amazing things for us to use and play with the net is so big, but I feel it is still limited as it can only be as large as my imagination. My imagination is obviously severely lacking  Embarrassed
I'd like to know what programmes, websites etc you guys use to enrich your life, have fun, be more efficient, whatever it may be i'm searching for things i'm missing. Maybe this can help others discover things they didn't know about too.
So far this forum has made me aware of Steam, a great gaming platform; good value for money, good support, fast easy interface, i'd urge all gamers to give it a look over. Also the thinkbroadband forum which has been an inexhaustable source of knowledge and discussion regarding bb in an open environment.
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 56

Re: Broadband, Your Way?

Steam isn't good value for money unless you get a good special offer.
In most cases you can get the game cheaper from Play or Amazon
Community Veteran

COPAC  Smiley
Gabe
Steve
Pro

Greenmangaming is ok, I got world of goo for 1p Smiley
Did I mention that right now at Greenmangaming its buy one get one free on all games Smiley
Community Veteran
Fixes: 56

This can be quite good as well http://www.getgamesgo.com/
I bought Serious Sam The Second Encounter HD from them.
One advantage is you can select the currency and I got a much better deal paying in $US
smiffyb36
Grafter

I see what you're saying Jim, i've only ever purchased specials on Steam. Amazon is what I end up using for most online purchases.
Another good site I use is imdb for movie info, most people know about this i'm sure. I've never come across a movie that isn't listed on there with a decent synopsis.
[Moderator's note by Thomas (Be3G): Discussion of illegal movie download/streaming sites removed, as per the forum rules.]