Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breakaway

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Breakaway

Is anybody else becoming addicted
jim:red All caps in title changed - and I don't know what you are talking about either mod:end
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Re: Breakaway

Oh Ok, The BBC2 game show at 4:30 replacing Perfection a couple of weeks ago.
The title of which is in all caps.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

No....Quiz/game shows on tv, are SO false.... the presenters are "full of themselves".... they know the answers, and show the contestants contempt in their mannerisms, when asking the questions, and giving them the answers...
All a complete turn off for me... got better things to do .... OR... I can find better things to do with my life....
Community Veteran

Thanks for the details Petlew.  I'll try and watch it and see what it's like Wink
Fixes: 105

I thought we were talking chocolate biscuits then, which are very addictive Cheesy
Will Moderate For Thanks