cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Braveheart 2 in the works

Steve
Pro

Braveheart 2 in the works

Seems another one is being made and Mel Gibson will be in it and it somehow is inspired by the first film, but the events will be depicting the 2014 referendum for Scottish independence. How it will turn out will be something to behold given the first one was not based historically correct!! Big que in Glasgow for extras.

http://www.oxygen.ie/studio-announces-braveheart-2-works-based-scottish-independence-referendum/

Edit: Actually the que in Glasgow was for a new Robert The Bruce movie.

4 REPLIES
Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

Re: Braveheart 2 in the works

Well that should cheer Alex Salmond up.

Who'd have thought eh but there again, if we all squint our eyes we might just see a resemblance. 

"The legendary and controversial director/actor went on to say “The Scottish people are like a dog chasing a car. If they got independence, they wouldn’t know what to do with it"

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Steve wrote:

Big que in Glasgow for extras.

[SNIP]

Edit: Actually the que in Glasgow was for a new Robert The Bruce movie.

Nah, it was the Bigclivedotcom meetup today in George Square... Grin

bjallenby
Aspiring Pro

The first one was [-Censored-], I can't image how boring the second one is going to be.
Steve
Pro

I quite like you emphasised that paragraph @Minivanman BUT just like Braveheart those words are not accurate.