cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boy's toy

Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Boy's toy

I've just ordered some Dry Ice pellets to arrive on Wednesday. I'll be using some to fumigate a rat's nest in our chicken run, but what can I do with the surplus?  Mrs A has already ruled out CO2 bottle bombs  Sad
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Re: Boy's toy

Stuff some in sealed envelopes (time delay) and then 'post' them into various road drains around the town.
That'll have the locals and the local papers buzzing for weeks.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran

Maybe off to the McD's Drivethrough -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR1OzoXICoY
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Ice cream, Fizzy Fruit (place a CO2 chip in a plastic bottle with fruit, leave it overnight, and you get fizzy fruit), Fizzy drinks, "spooky drinks", plenty of things to do with the stuff... Grin
Community Veteran

We once made fizzy fruit on holiday in the USA. We forget we'd left some apples in a Dry Ice cooler overnight in our RV. During the day we drove from the "plains" up to an 8000 ft high national park. When we prepared lunch we found the apples had absorbed CO2 overnight and were fizzy when we bit into them.
Community Veteran

The dry ice arrived and has been installed in the rat holes. I had "smoke" appearing in all sorts of places as much as 4 metres away. Let's hope the survivors take a hint.