cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bottle of beer..... Bottle of beer......

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 53

Bottle of beer..... Bottle of beer......

I have been given some "large" bottles of, commercially produced and bottled, beer. 

I am not a "drinking man"... but I do like a half a bitter, now and then... problem is... these bottles hold about a pint ... and it is too much for me to drink in one evening...!.

(Yeah. I know.. I used to be a Matelot...!   and should be used to it... but that was over half a century ago,... and even back then two pints and I was asleep !)

so.. question is.... once opened.. how long can I reasonably expect the beer to be of drinkable quality,  with the cap re-sealed on the bottle....  if kept in the fridge ?

4 REPLIES 4
RobPN
Hero
Fixes: 7

Re: Bottle of beer..... Bottle of beer......

10 minutes ... that should be a long enough break before you drink the rest!  Smiley

gleneagles
Community Veteran
Fixes: 16

@shutter 

Easiest solution............Invite me around......I will take care of the rest !

Smiley

We are born into history and history is born into us.
Minivanman
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

Never known a beer to keep once it's been opened even if resealed.

Just drink what you fancy and tip the rest? Easy come easy go and, it was free. Smiley

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
Thomas A. Edison
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 53

@Minivanman    Yeah, but.... it`s such a "GOOD" beer... I don`t want to just chuck half of it away...!....

@gleneagles   and I don`t particularly want to give it away to someone else either..... I am a  YOKSHURMAN after all ! ! !