cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bottle of beer..... Bottle of beer......

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 47

Bottle of beer..... Bottle of beer......

I have been given some "large" bottles of, commercially produced and bottled, beer. 

I am not a "drinking man"... but I do like a half a bitter, now and then... problem is... these bottles hold about a pint ... and it is too much for me to drink in one evening...!.

(Yeah. I know.. I used to be a Matelot...!   and should be used to it... but that was over half a century ago,... and even back then two pints and I was asleep !)

so.. question is.... once opened.. how long can I reasonably expect the beer to be of drinkable quality,  with the cap re-sealed on the bottle....  if kept in the fridge ?

4 REPLIES 4
RobPN
Hero
Fixes: 5

Re: Bottle of beer..... Bottle of beer......

10 minutes ... that should be a long enough break before you drink the rest!  Smiley

gleneagles
Community Veteran
Fixes: 16

@shutter 

Easiest solution............Invite me around......I will take care of the rest !

Smiley

We are born into history and history is born into us.
Minivanman
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

Never known a beer to keep once it's been opened even if resealed.

Just drink what you fancy and tip the rest? Easy come easy go and, it was free. Smiley

Don't limit the friends you haven't met with arguments you'll never have.
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 47

@Minivanman    Yeah, but.... it`s such a "GOOD" beer... I don`t want to just chuck half of it away...!....

@gleneagles   and I don`t particularly want to give it away to someone else either..... I am a  YOKSHURMAN after all ! ! !