cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus?

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Bonus?

In view of mounting pressure from the hoi-poloi, I have, after much thoughtful consideration and in view of examples elsewhere decided not to accept the bonus of two extra Shredded Wheat biscuits in the pack purchased this morning. This though is in direct contravention to the contract provided with the company at the time of purchase.
This is in view of the stated company proposal to provide as many as four extra biscuits, but has apparently done little to advance market aspirations to increasing the amount of biscuits available therefore making it possible for the company to own several packets of Bite-Size Shreddies for themselves.
Therefore my board of directors (SWMBO and Mitzy the cat) have called upon me to make the well known two-finger gesture to the lot of em' and search the back of the supermarket shelves and find the smaller but similarly priced but smaller pack.   
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
1 REPLY
nadger
Rising Star

Re: Bonus?

Someone is bound to tell you to BOGOF  Wink