cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bit of a bumpy ride...

Fixes: 125

Bit of a bumpy ride...

First of the vehicles from grounded Hoegh Osaka were driven off the vessel.
These are the dozens of damaged luxury Range Rovers worth £30million which have finally arrived on dry land after being stuck out in the middle of the ocean for more than three weeks after the transporter they were on was deliberately grounded because it started to list.
The Hoegh Osaka, carrying 1,400 luxury cars including a £260,000 Rolls Royce Wraith, a Porsche Boxter and Jaguars, was grounded on Bramble Bank in the Solent three weeks ago to stop it capsizing, forcing emergency services to rescue all 25 crew members on board.
My bold
Since when has the Solent become the middle of the ocean Roll eyes

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

4 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Re: Bit of a bumpy ride...

Since it was published in the daily fail, where everything is not what they say it is... Grin
Community Veteran

*note to self  - delay the order for my new Range Rover
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Quote from: twocvbloke
Since it was published in the daily fail, where everything is not what they say it is... Grin

Oi!!!
I'll have you know that my missus used to be like you - skeptical of the daily mail... and now she's on their website every day  Crazy
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Funnily enough, about 12 years ago I used to read the daily fail, but I saw the light and stopped cos it's just a big joke... Grin