Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing dates (again).

royjenkins2841
Dabbler

Billing dates (again).

hi 

member of staff at plus/net 

I see form my bill just got by email you are at it again we have spoke of this matter before of you taking wrong increased

payment when  am I on a fixed contract with you for another  about 18 mouth yet

my fixed contract price all included is £43.00 per mouth it dose not go up or down when i made the deal with your staff members on phone you tried this on last mouth you repaid the directs to my account so do the same please and when it done I will pay the £43.00 if this is not done I will cancel my D.D. payment with you and pay by card only the £43.00 my bill should be

you today inform me by email you intend to take now  £45.28  --not our agreed contract fee of £43.00 only

Also I suggest you change the advert on T.V. that stats you will not put up bill at all this is a joke plus miss-leader the public now, Plus net you try putting up my bill ever mouth now why ?? 

1 REPLY 1
royjenkins2841
Dabbler

Re: Billing dates (again).

SPOKE to staff 11.6.2019  memebr today on my problem of overcharging me on bill

I have cancelled my D.D. payment will pay by card on date of collection 

told staff member they must sort out this mess of over charging fixed contract holder more cash

as a pound here and their adds up to millions be-pending on how many customer the firm has now

Plus it brakes the contract  rules with the person on a fixed contract like myself that has one with Plus -net now

ongoing still -- I also could be illegal to charge more money without consulting with the customer 

i.e. Explain why the extra cash is on the  bills in the first place.