Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Better to look a fool....

Luzern
Pro
Fixes: 2

Better to look a fool....

I am interested in another broadband forum, and compared with the other guys there I'm a rocking horse with low IQ and terminal arthritis. They're all very helpful and polite, but I often think to myself, "Am I making myself look a fool"?

Other times it's. "I'll look a fool,if this doesn't work, because I've misunderstood and I haven't asked".

What is the better attitude?

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
6 REPLIES
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Better to look a fool....

there are no stupid question only stupid answers Wink

its always better to ask and get it right than to do it wrong and have to explain why it didn't work in my experience /

just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Steve
Pro

Luzern wrote:

I am interested in another broadband forum,

What? I hope you are joking or it will be the fire for you my boy. 

bjallenby
Aspiring Pro

So long as you're not asking what the difference is between an hour and a tour you'll be grand.
Luzern
Pro

nanotm wrote:

there are no stupid question only stupid answers Wink

its always better to ask and get it right than to do it wrong and have to explain why it didn't work in my experience /

Sometimes sorting out which are which could be the more serious problem on some sites.

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
Luzern
Pro

@bjallenby

or a curd or a turd.

Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

It's better to make a stupid comment than to listen to one. At least then I only have to hear the sound of my own voice Smiley

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.