Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Berlin Christmas Market Carnage

Infinity
Pro
Fixes: 2

Berlin Christmas Market Carnage

Berlin terror attack: Lorry ploughs into crowd of shoppers killing nine, trapping others and leaving 50 injured at Christmas market

16 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Re: Berlin Christmas Market Carnage

What do these psychopaths hope to gain from doing things like this. ?

Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

Revenge for having the poop bombed out of them by the West? Germany whilst not being directly involved is providing logistical support by way of troops and planes. All sides in this conflict need to take a good hard look at themselves, including the UK.

One thing you can be sure of, arms manufacturers and the countries that facilitate them are making a killing - pun intended.

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

@Minivanman

True but is there a time we can go back to in attempting to identify what started all this in the first place ?

Was it 9/11 or some incidents long before then as it seems to me many of these things are linked in some way.

No references, just a thought of mine

Fixes: 104

Moderators Note.

This is an on going tragedy, just a friendly reminder to keep things respectful. Ta Smiley
Will Moderate For Thanks
Minivanman
Hero

When did it all start?

About two thousand years ago I reckon. 

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

A terrible act. My thoughts are with those affected.

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Infinity
Pro

BREAKING NEWS: Italian police gun down fugitive Berlin killer screaming 'Allahu Akbar' after he shoots officer who spotted him in Milan after four days on the run 

St3
All Star

he got the easy way out because i think he should be tortured skint alive and thrown into a pit of salt... 

Win 10
i7 7700k
GTX 970
Minivanman
Hero

Just so long as you do not use any naughty words, don't want the mods editing your post. Roll eyes

Minivanman
Hero

So much for open borders, this guy had been going around Europe on a jolly jaunt with multiple identities.

This is not to criticise the security forces, but to highlight just how impossible it is to prevent this sort of thing happening. I can foresee a time when the whole world will be sectioned off into zones or cells - even within national borders with checks needed to move from one sector to another. 

Dystopia here we come.

And so it begins... "Manned checkpoints, rising street bollards and crash-proof barricades..."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-38418877

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/23/european-far-right-end-to-open-borders-schengen-berlin...

Fixes: 47

A bit like North Korea where if you wish to jump on a bus and visit a relative in the next town you need a travel permit.

Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
2u2me
Aspiring Pro

And that`s where most of the population will be North Korean.

Minivanman
Hero

I think you will find they are all North Korean. Smiley

Jonpe
Seasoned Pro

North Korean and a bit sensitive about their leader's haircut http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-27038723