cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Before it gets thrown away

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Before it gets thrown away

I have an old but reasonable copy of Pilots Handbook for the Microsoft Flight Simulator v 5.1. Its not that supplied with the software but a thick paperback of some 300 pages. Publication date is 1989 - 2005. Oh yes, its for MS-Dos. I don't have the disc..

If anybody on this forum would like to have it (free, so this is not a sale against forum rules). PM me.

Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 11

Re: Before it gets thrown away

Last i knew sale ads were allowed on here - there used to be a for sale forum but that was merged into chit chat moons ago.

I'm sure a mod will correct me if i'm wrong!

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Re: Before it gets thrown away

Yes, I was aware of that too, my time on this forum goes back that far. But, I thought and like you may well be wrong it was stopped, there might have been some legal reason.

But to go back to the book. I did for a while run the programme. In those days I used Win 95, being my first encounter with "computing" apart from a very brief and unsuccessful affair with a faulty Commodore 64. So at least I know it ran on that.

The programme was on a CD-Rom so couldn't have been that big by comparison of today's apps.

Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.