Be honest now

Would you of noticed? See link below Shocked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TadUMYgCGs8
11 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Re: Be honest now

Don't think I would have noticed myself... Shocked
But either way, it seems highly inappropriate to be wandering round naked like that when there's young children around (as shown in the video)...
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Body painting like this is a well known form of art..... there are competitions,     
http://www.youtube.com/user/BodypaintingFestival ;           .............loads of videos going back 7 years on that linky......

and tv shows covering (?) (!) it.....
Takes a lot of guts to walk around with no clothes on in public....
However, 2cvbloke seems to have missed the point...If the adults did not notice,... and you admit yourself you probably wouldn`t have noticed either.... then the children you mention would be more interested in ice creams, soda pop, cookies and sweets.......
it is hardly "inappropriate"... as it was not "obvious"... and.....  she did have a coat on.....
Oh,? you missed the coat?  well it was a coat of paint...  Cheesy Cheesy
Fixes: 121

Being in the USA she did have 'pants' on just not trousers Wink
I agree with shutter. Having said that, I wouldn't do it Cheesy Roll eyes

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Community Veteran

Quote from: shutter
However, 2cvbloke seems to have missed the point...If the adults did not notice,... and you admit yourself you probably wouldn`t have noticed either.... then the children you mention would be more interested in ice creams, soda pop, cookies and sweets.......

The only reason why most people wouldn't notice is because women don't have meat & two veg so it's easier to disguise, if a man does it, then it's behind bars for indecent exposure for them, but when a women does it, nah, not a problem, because the perverts out there are happy to be a bunch of Leonard Etchers staring at her painted, but naked, body... Roll eyes
And as for the kids, have one run into you and then declare in a big voice "She's not wearing anything!! She's got paint all over her!!" in a public place and hey presto, public nudity offence charge...
Still, whatever, body painting doesn't excite me like it does others, not even the green Orion women in Star Trek do it for me... Smiley
Community Veteran

I didn't get past her chest I'm afraid Wink
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

You can always have a rerun, to see what you missed first time round !  Cheesy
Fixes: 47

I saw another video about a year ago on exactly the same theme and it worked the same.
With stretch denim jeans these days looking just like the painted on variety I'm not surprised no-one really noticed.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Steve
Pro

Be a bit chilly to do that here in the winter lol. Now if only Adam and Eve had some paint would they of had the same idea?
@twocvbloke your just jealous that you don't have ' the legs ' for it.
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro

Reminds me of the Air New Zealand

-Mq9HAE62Y
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. BT Infinity Customer using a BT Smart Hub. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs Up
Community Veteran

Quote from: M
@twocvbloke your just jealous that you don't have ' the legs ' for it.

For one to experience jealousy, one would have to have wishes to be a blonde transvestite, and I really don't want to be blonde, or a transvestite for that matter... Shocked
PembsPanther
Grafter

If I was walking behind her then I probably would have noticed, I am very attentive that way  Cheesy From the front it would have been difficult to get a "decent" look and "weigh up" the situation so to speak.
You can easily tell from behind from those bootlicious butt cheeks  Wink