cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT still taking down and editing posts on there forum

scootie
Grafter

BT still taking down and editing posts on there forum

seem's they dont allow you to link to the PN forum, all i did was enter there only 6 pages long acs thread and updated them on the fact we had acs on the radar since may, where they did'nt know anything till it leaked.
sick of bt all ready, posted about an order i put in and no staff members or admin have touched it, do they want an extra £50 a month or what  Crazy
PM from bt admin
Hi Asdo_dog
I’m sorry to let you know that your recent post, ACS:Law - Database leaked has BT ever delt with them? Has been edited because it violates the BTCare Community Forums Terms of Use, which prohibit: polls or petitions
6.3.b You must not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content (including but not limited to text, links, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information) that includes any of the following inappropriate content: Spam, such as advertisements for other web sites and services, or other commercial solicitation; chain letters, or pyramid schemes, polls or petitions;
You can review our Terms of Use here: http://community.bt.com/t5/Terms-Guidelines/BTCare-Community-Forums-Terms-of-Use/td-p/3
Thanks for your contribution, and for your help in keeping the community a friendly, productive environment for all members.

time PN sent in are mods to teach BT how to treat customers on a forum
10 REPLIES
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Re: BT still taking down and editing posts on there forum

That tells me that they are not Interested In customer feedback.
scootie
Grafter

smacks in the face to when you think it was there lawyer that got PN and BT's customers details sent un encrypted, yet am not aloud to link to there sister company's forum  Roll eyes
may be if i was less cryptic in my writing of posts they might leave me alone to post  Undecided
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Maybe they are using their " Sister company " As guinea pigs?
Community Veteran

BT have long been like that, they routinely take down any content on their forums that paints them in bad light, it was impossible for their customers to talk on their forms about Phorm, BT's forums are there mearly to provide the illusion of customer engagement and serve no other purpose.
Community Veteran

Which Forums exactly?
Remember BT is a huge collection of companies and PlusNet is just as much a part of the "group" as any other.
The lawyers were presumably from BT corporate and nothing to do with any retail operation of BT either in the phone or broadband side.
As such any customer-facing forum is pretty much equivalent to this one so why should anyone object?
Jobsworth mode maybe?  Lips are sealed
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

BT have NEVER given a damn. As far as they're concerned its a captive audience and they have the right to treat it like shit.
They just see us as the little man who owes them money and gets nothing in return.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran

bt appears to retain the mindset from when they were a nationalised company.  they were autocratic bullies then and don't seem to have changed.
scootie
Grafter

Grin Grin Grin Grin
Hi asbo_dog
Just a quick note to let you know that I have edited your most recent message as it breaks our forum terms of use, specifically:
h) Discussions of moderator actions on the boards. If you need to comment on a moderator action, please private message any administrator/moderator;
You can view our terms of use in full here.
Please refrain from posting messages of this nature in future.
Thank you

belive all i did was point some on with a bt fon and acs law question to the acs thread over here as free speech is a live and well here, i posted no specfic points of PM from there mods
scootie
Grafter

scootie
Grafter

just canceled the bt infinty order after chatting on the live agent chatt thingy, the most un helpful CS out there.
they should merge with post office broadband as there match made in heaven
good Customer service wins you what = yes thats right customers