Did you mean: 

BT's no shows makes it to The Reg

Community Veteran
Fixes: 14

BT's no shows makes it to The Reg

4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: BT's no shows makes it to The Reg

BTOR are probably 90% of Plusnets problems from reading through the forums.
Community Veteran

Yes, PN get a lot of stick on here for letting customers down when in fact it is BTOR. Some PN customers blame them without knowing the facts.
I feel the regulator should instruct BTOR to pay the customer every time they fail to show.  Say, £50 per missed appointment might concentrate the mind Wink
Fixes: 121

A lot of frustration must come from knowing it's BTOR's fault but feeling helpless as they are not customer facing.
The customer will then push the fact that their contract is with PN and expect it to be rectified post-haste.
I also suspect that the fact BT owns Plus Net enforces their belief that PN can and do have more control than they actually do.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Quote from: artmo
Yes, PN get a lot of stick on here for letting customers down when in fact it is BTOR. Some PN customers blame them without knowing the facts.
I feel the regulator should instruct BTOR to pay the customer every time they fail to show.  Say, £50 per missed appointment might concentrate the mind Wink

In the same way that Network Rail, get fined, for every MINUTE a train is late, due to failures of the Network Rail equipment.....