cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT charges for faults

Community Veteran
Fixes: 56

BT charges for faults

just watched Watchdog this evening and the first item was BT charging for repairs where the fault was external to the property.
Worth watching on iPlayer and thinking - Thank God I'm not with that bunch
7 REPLIES
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: BT charges for faults

Keep watching Jim, also an article on WiFi security
Community Veteran
Fixes: 56

Finished my dinner so went away from the TV  Embarrassed
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

BT are nothing but sharks. I learnt that years ago with BT internet. We signed up to plusnet completely confident we were safe from BT... look where we are now  Angry
You'll have to forgive me guys I've become very pessimistic these days when it comes to big businesses and our lovely government. It seems no matter what they get out of us they always want more and we don't all have it to give. They still seem to think we do though.
I found the wifi article to be a bit boring really. It's old news so obviously they didn't have much else to report to us. Notably however BT said it was down to the customers to protect themselves!
I don't like the new watchdog format. The old one before Anne left was far better.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
pierre_pierre
Grafter

I could have sworn the the Lady with the pudding basin blond haircut and the goldy dress was Anne
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Thats what I'm saying - The old show with her in was better before she left, Nikki and that other woman ran it and then Anne returned for this series. She's just not as hard as she used to be years ago.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Sorry thought you said something else  Crazy
I don't like the new watchdog format. The old one before Anne left was far better.
scootie
Grafter

You'll have to forgive me guys I've become very pessimistic these days when it comes to big businesses and our lovely government. It seems no matter what they get out of us they always want more and we don't all have it to give. They still seem to think we do thoug

if Lord Mandleson gets his rubish put through parliment it looks like those that dont break copyrights are going to be paying for it any way as they want both isp's and copyright holders to foot the bill to police it all.
one guess what the isp's will do if there forced to pay, pass the cost to all to catch the few  Roll eyes