cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport on Amazon

Strat
Fixes: 514

BT Sport on Amazon

I've just received an email thanking me for making a purchase of BT Sport on Amazon.

First I thought it was a scam so I checked 'Orders' and sure enough there is such an order albeit £0.00.

Delving a little deeper and the app allows BT Sport subscribers to watch BT Sport content.

I'm glad the cost of the app was so little.

I didn't make the purchase.

Customer and Forum Moderator. Windows 10 Firefox 89.0 (64-bit)

3 REPLIES 3
Minivanman
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

Re: BT Sport on Amazon

Just a little fishing expedition @Strat on behalf of BT Sport which no doubt they are paying Amazon handsomely.

You know, those guys that have all your interests, viewing details, buying habits stored on that massive computer in the Nevada desert? 

BBC iPlayer - Panorama - Are You Scared Yet, Human?

Don't limit the friends you haven't met with arguments you'll never have.
John_Hull
Aspiring Pro

You also need a BT Sport subscription. I was paying Plusnet for the Sky Channel and the app, but realised that the Firestick 4K quality was as good as Sky, so saved the (more expensive) Sky subscription.

You can't record on the App, but they have games on catch-up, so it's not really needed.

As rugby fans, the only real way to watch Premiership Rugby is on BT Sport (and they do it very well)

Minivanman
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

....as for Amazon Prime Video.

We pay monthly (not my choice, the Mrs) and how very annoying when not only do you have to pay an addition for some films which I suppose is half fair enough if you have searched for it or it's a new one, but when after watching one subscription one they recommend another and you think "ah, that looks interesting" and then b*****r me, they want you to pay extra again.

All the worlds a swizz, and we're on it.     

Don't limit the friends you haven't met with arguments you'll never have.