cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Advertising

valart
Grafter

BT Advertising

I was watching a old movie on the television this afternoon and in each break the BT broadband advert appeared,it all sounds wonderful about what they are preaching but I was speaking to a BT engineer who goes to my gym and he said that the call centers are poor and a lot of the problem that they are in India and if the agent you are talking to you have very strong accent  it can be difficult to understand,Being a pensioner my hearing is not that good and I can remember when I bought a desktop from Dell it was hard to understand I suppose they may say the same thing about me being a cockney and born in the east end.
4 REPLIES
Fixes: 104

Re: BT Advertising

mod:note
Moved this as it's not feedback about Plusnet
Will Moderate For Thanks
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

I'd never use BT as an ISP again. Not a trustable company at all.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran

Not for all the tea in China! Their CS is abysmal!
Geoff,
York.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

I had a lot of dealings with BT a few months back and found most of their customer services were located in South Africa. Wouldn't say it was the most enlightening experience, as I had to repeat the entire circumstances of my problem each time I called (many) as there never seemed to be any record of a previous call.
When a later call was picked up in Worthing Uk (?) things started to happen, but that didn't stop later calls routing through S Africa.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.