Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BREXIT

RobC
Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: BREXIT

Pushed for time at moment

Does that article also state the issues that our 'allies' in New Zealand and Australia (among many others) have big issues with what the UK wants to inherit from the EU ...

The EU doesn't have the issues - the other countries do

.. what the UK wants would limit those other countries spread/depth of market access to the EU

The way the agreements are set up it lets them spread their allocation anywhere in the EU - and they don't want chunks of it tied to the UK with that amount less access to the wider larger EU market),

so seem intent on poo pooing what the UK wants..

Fox actually got anything apart from some bent bannanas and some coffee from a couple of small nations yet?

.. or some agreements that allow other nations to carry on selling us stuff - if we have any money to buy it ...

Show us ONE just ONE real, defined benefit for the British public from Brexit
Other than: Bankrupt businesses, Devalued currency, Chlorine bleached chicken, Climate Science Denial, Milk from infected udders and the NHS sold to US pharmaceuticals and insurance companies?

Brexit - Built from Bovine Manure by Bots
Community Veteran
Fixes: 10

@RobC 

Clearly the options on your voting form were different to mine.

And totally fails to address the question asked about a referrendum..ie: Any referrendum which includes the whole population.

Smiley

RobC
Pro

Its seems to me when you vote for a party/representative, you vote for the policies they have presented not just a name of someone most would not know personally.

Just like with the Brexit vote, we were presented a package - which we voted on.

The contents on the ballot paper are effectively a summary/marker of what was presented - to vote on.

If a salesman offers you its a 60" 4k TV, and thats what you pay based on,

then an old analogue TV that simply doesn't work is not an acceptable substitute.

Other than: Bankrupt businesses, Devalued currency, Chlorine bleached chicken, Climate Science Denial, Milk from infected udders and the NHS sold to US pharmaceuticals and insurance companies?

Community Veteran

Nothing about any package on mine, it was a choice of remaining or leaving.

A ballot paper should be clear, the one I filled in was clear.

If you hold a referrendum and then ignore the result you are wasting peoples time and money and worse misleading them into thinking they will get something if the majority support.

Some would even say you are sticking your fingers up to democracy.

RobC
Pro

Quite a lot of you Brexitish say all sorts of Tosh all the time.

Doesn't make it true

Some of you even seem to think Boris Johnson is a statesman who is fit to be a prime minister

:2funny

I think you should look at the MEP results where the UK sent 11 less far right eurosceptics - which is 11 MORE european MP's

- and I'll bet the EU are loving that

- as well as having 11 less sceptics, theres even more than that as an additional number of the effective politicking Tory eurosceptics were simply replaced by grandstanding Brexit party wastrels

and lets not forget the Brexit homeland Peterborough by election where  Farage ended up sneaking out the back door ... Funny

THATS what the majority of people think.

Community Veteran

@RobC 

Clearly you have no answer to my question about a referrendum and in true fashion ignore it.

Your final sentence 'That's what the majority of people think'' says it all for me unless you have mind reading skills or done some research to include everybody in the country ?

RobC
Pro

@gleneagles wrote:

@RobC 

Your final sentence 'That's what the majority of people think'' says it all for me unless you have mind reading skills or done some research to include everybody in the country ?

No I just took account of the way the majority are voting ...

,,, as I quite clearly (to anyone with a mind in use) stated.

I did quite clearly give two recent shining examples before I referred them stating 'That's what the majority of people think''

Examples - not unsupported opinion - try it some time.

and regarding your argument - I did answer it

You didn't like the answer because it wasn't the one you wanted

.. tough

I'm not you - I do answer issues, its your problem if you don't like the answers.

Now you answer some of the many you have completely avoided

wotsup
Aspiring Champion

Ooh err Gleneagles you have dared to challenge the mighty RobC..... careful or he will turn his mighty intellect ( LOL ) on you like the gaze of Saurons all-seeing eye...
TTman
Pro

@RobC  So brexiteers have to take notice of what the majority want (If that is what they want ...Remember two swallows dont make a summer!!!!) when remainers dont take any notice of the referendum majority.Roll eyesTongue

Community Veteran

@RobC 

As they say ' Empty vessels make more noise'

Smiley

RobC
Pro

@gleneagles wrote:

@RobC 

' Empty vessels make more noise'

Roll eyes

and just look at how many 'posts you and minvanman make .....

Community Veteran

Indeed, but you beat us both on the word count when it comes to this topic.

Equally our posts are on a mixture of subjects and not repetitive churning out the same old thing with little or no substance to support what is being claimed.

RobC
Pro

I dispute that my posts lack supporting links, they often have many, and all reputable sources

You are 'mistaking' your and minivans posts for mine in that regard

Minesapint
Grafter

@TTman wrote:

@RobC  So brexiteers have to take notice of what the majority want (If that is what they want ...Remember two swallows dont make a summer!!!!) when remainers dont take any notice of the referendum majority.Roll eyesTongue

AH yes, but that's because they know what's going to happen after Brexit, and of course they know they're right!

It's just such a pity that they couldn't have got a few more to vote against Brexit. . .

Because I think most Brexiters would have accepted the result had it gone the other way, and got on with their lives. 

Community Veteran

Equally we can see what has been happening from current experience hence the reason why so many voted to leave !

Smiley