Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BREXIT

Community Veteran
Fixes: 43

Re: BREXIT

@RobC wrote:

Just exampling Roll eyes the ridiculousness of your illogic

There's no talking to you is there, and for me that starts now.

RobPN
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 4

@Luzern wrote:

@RobPN  I can't help feeling, if one side is banging its head against a brick wall, the other is banging its against a concrete one.

@Luzern 

I agree to a certain extent, but let's not forget one side won the referendum.  Roll eyes

RobC
Pro
Fixes: 2

@RobPN wrote:

@RobC wrote:

Brexit is just Fallacies attempting to masquerade as reasoning

versus

A phallus repeatedly posting the same posters?  Undecided

Standing proud and not ashamed for others to see what I've got. Thumbs Up

Whats it like to be so ashamed of the little you have that you hide it away and daren't risk any comparison?

Yours must be embarrassingly small and insignificant.

Cool smiley

Show us ONE just ONE real, defined benefit for the British public from Brexit
Other than: Bankrupt businesses, Devalued currency, Chlorine bleached chicken, Climate Science Denial, Milk from infected udders and the NHS sold to US pharmaceuticals and insurance companies?

Brexit - Built from Bovine Manure by Bots
RobPN
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 4

@RobC wrote:

Standing proud and not ashamed for others to see what I've got. Thumbs Up

I've seen you in the park with your dirty old raincoat.  Lips are sealed

Community Veteran
Fixes: 11

Perhaps someone in the remain camp  can explain to me what was the purpose of holding a referendum that cost millions of pounds if it was an opinion rather than a decision that was required ?

There are plenty of companies that undertake polls to get peoples views and that would have just cost a few thousand pounds.

It's bad enough that we pay the wages plus expenses of MP's who waste much time in scoring points against the opposition but if the referendum was some political stunt that went wrong based on the certainty of the outcome then it's not only cost money but wasted peoples time, has cost business millions and split the country.

wotsup
Champion

The problem Boris has inherited with Tory party is that discipline has completely broken down under Theresa May, with cabinet and party in general becoming a free for all, and people following their own agenda without fear of consequences.  It took a short sharp shock of members who voted against government to be ejected from the party to bring them to their senses.  I am still of the opinion that MPs who leave the party they were elected under should face an immediate by-election in their constituency, non of this swapping parties on a whim. If you ask me the party is better off without po faced pessimistic remainers like Rudd and Hammond.

I would love to see spreadsheet Hammonds po face on 1st November when we are no longer a member of EU.

ffox
Pro

@gleneagles

I think you've answered your question in the final paragraph, and I fully agree with you.  You hit the nail on the head.  Thumbs Up

But I'm curious as to why you think a remainer should able to answer the question better than anyone else?

wotsup
Champion

@ffox wrote:

@gleneagles

But I'm curious as to why you think a remainer should able to answer the question better than anyone else?

Well remainers are the ones disputing the result of referendum, I haven't met a leaver who disputes result...

Luzern
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 5

Well count me out as to the result, but what concerns me is our potential leaving acrimoniously with all the problems it could bring. I said could, but like many I am on a cocktail of drugs, in my case for heart, prostrate and type 2 diabetes plus others for anxiety and gastric antidote to side effects. Some I could drop or have substitutes. Others are not so lucky. Onre lady commented in a paper, that she'd had a very serious operation, was on daily medication that doctors would only supply in small quantities because of its street value. 

She wrote that changing it would undo all her progress to recovery, even kill her.

Some jeers of Project Fear do appear to lack any sympathy for those, who now have real fear of what may happen.

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.