Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BREXIT

Luzern
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 3

Re: BREXIT

@Mook wrote:

@Luzern, that picture is just as undecided as Brexit, what with the shadows in different directions!

@Mook Whaa!  You mean we have to be technical?Shocked

@RobC  Do you think Nanny would not have been superseded by his chauffeur, or serfs to run alongside and turn the pedals?Funny

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 39

@Luzern wrote:

Whaa!  You mean we have to be technical?Shocked

It was just an observation @Luzern 

RobC
Pro
Fixes: 2

anyway

Tea break over

Back on our heads

Reminder

WTO said UFO to UK last Oct

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-10-25/u-k-suffers-brexit-trade-setback-over-copy-and-pa...

"International Trade Secretary Liam Fox said his plan to quickly normalize the U.K.’s World Trade Organization commitments had failed, forcing the government to enter into what will likely be lengthy (years) negotiations with other members on basic terms of trade after Brexit."

"the U.S., New Zealand and more than a dozen major agricultural exporters said they opposed the U.K.’s approach, which called for Britain and the EU to split their current tariff rate quota commitments that set import limits on sensitive goods such as beef, lamb and sugar.

The opposing countries said that would harm their ability to sell goods to Europe."

Want Chlorine bleached chicken, Hormone riddled Beef, Climate Science Denial
.. Milk from infected udders and the NHS sold to US pharmaceuticals and insurance companies?
If you DON'T - DON'T vote for Farage
Brexit - built from Bull* by Bots
RobC
Pro

as Farage starts the official Brexit party Campaign, when asked about the parties manifesto he stated:

farage caught an immigrant once.gif

another member was overhead muttering

hitler2.gifDon't Listen - It was only this big

.. Milk from infected udders and the NHS sold to US pharmaceuticals and insurance companies?
Community Veteran
Fixes: 10

You are scraping the barrel a bit linking Farage to Hitler.

Perhaps all the 'facts' have drained away ?

RobC
Pro

Perhaps consider how Farages speech mannerisms are so easily matched to Hitlers?

True?

Both used fake 'issues' with foreigners/immigrants for political ends. (Farages already detailed in this thread. Hitlers' are better known)

True?

A KEY point was that Farage completely avoided answering questions on any Brexit Party manifesto ...

True?

Both had plans they didn't openly declare for a health service started by other.

Bismarks' health service in Hitlers case

Farage - privatisation, insurance and 'coupons.    (already posted and postered that here)

True?

All in a memorable pictorial summary as some of the Brexiters have quite clearly stated you don't read written facts

True?

I know thats a lot to read. But you already have the summary - which did get your attention.

So - true in overall summary - and detail?

If not, why not?

Mind you, I don't think anyone realistically accused Hitler a being a fake nationalist possibly working for some other nation ...

despite him being Austrian ...

I accept that difference.

Those two images as a meme seem pretty accurate to me.

Minivanman
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 1

@gleneagles

"As an on discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison invoking Hitler or the Nazis approaches 1; that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Adolf Hitler or his deed, the point at which effectively the discussion or thread often ends"

Godwin's Law.

wotsup
Pro

OH no - 'The man who replaced Christmas' is back ( or did Christmas change his moniker to RobC after his head exploded ? ).

He has a lot of similarities with Christmas - just finds something and his fingers itch until he has unburdened

himself on us hapless forum readers / contributors.

I bet RobC posts just on brexit have taken up more server space than the rest of general chat put together,

and to think i get moaned at for simply quoting a previous post in full in a reply - ( its against the rules you know,

they do it to save space on the server LOL ).

RobC
Pro

@wotsup wrote:

I bet RobC posts just on brexit have taken up more server space than the rest of general chat put together,

The images are quite small (just displayed large by default) - and convey real meaning which I am more than happy to support evidentially - and usually already have.

True?

Struggling to find any real, relevant, validly supported meaning in any of your posts in this thread whatsoever ...

True?

Now even just 1k of that really is a waste of server space

True?

Would you care to actually comment truthfully, validly and evidentially on any of the actual issues raised and evidenced?

- Does Farage speak and move very like a slightly softened Hitler - as shown? 

- Does Farage use similar techniques to Hitler in Hitlers earlier days?

- Ever watch History channel?

- Has Farage given a Brexit party manifesto or did he avoid the question - repeatedly?

- Did Farage quite clearly state that: Britain must look at replacing our NHS with an insurance system within 10 years ?

- Was there ever any seriously considered accusations of Hitler being a fake nationalist working in some other nations interests?

True?

Minivanman
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 1

@wotsup 

Some posters have a natural ability to sink to the bottom, so I suppose that's a talent if some sort.

As my old Secondary School teacher used to say of me, "there's always one". Wink  

RobC
Pro

@Minivanman wrote:

@wotsup 

Some posters have a natural ability to sink to the bottom, so I suppose that's a talent if some sort.

As my old Secondary School teacher used to say of me, "there's always one". Wink  

tried-not.gif

You must have great respect for that teacher to prove that prediction so right.

Perhaps a truly defining moment?

Still - its never to late to try to be better,

By the way, do you actually have a minivan?  Cool smiley

I remember back in the 60's an uncle had one of those Morris vans (travellers?) with the wood effect rear.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 10

Personal communication and in particular when addressing people in person comes in 2 forms, verbal and non verbal,

To get points across the not verbal part includes gestures, dress, eye contact etc......well you get the idea.

Excellent examples are actors who often over emphasise the role they are playing.

To suggest that similar actions between 2 people makes them the same is wrong as the intention is to suggest they both think alike. (Farage & Hitler)

As to Farage not providing a list of his ideas for change other than the obvious one, perhaps he is being more honest than all those politicians who have promised the earth over the years and failed to deliver.

TTman
Rising Star

@Minivanman 

I notice @RobC  disapeared when parliament went on holiday.maybe he's a MP...just a thought!

RobPN
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 4

It doesn't matter who Nigel Farage is compared to. His latest party, as was UKIP, will simply be used by the electorate as a vehicle to achieve an end result - the name of the game being Brexit.  As was shown after the announcement in 2016 that an EU Referendum was to be held, UKIP having apparently served it's purpose, was more or less abandoned by voters.  The Brexit party is unlikely to be forming a government so its policies will be largely irrelevant, but that seems to go over the head of certain people.

Regarding prolific repeated posting of images in this thread, an example can be seen here showing the first page of four of one users stored images, but even though some images have been uploaded several times that doesn't show the true picture (no pun intended) due to prolific repeat-quoting of his own posts, sometimes even quoting re-quotes.  Roll eyes

RobC
Pro

@gleneagles wrote:

Personal communication and in particular when addressing people in person comes in 2 forms, verbal and non verbal,

Excellent examples are actors who often over emphasise the role they are playing.

To suggest that similar actions between 2 people makes them the same is wrong as the intention is to suggest they both think alike. (Farage & Hitler)

Re read my post

Farage looks, sounds and presents a lot like Hitler AND uses the same deceitful hate techniques in my considered opinion, just softened to the edge of 'acceptability' in a liberal society.

Whether you call it imitating or role playing Hitler seems rather moot (lol) to me.

It it looks like a fascist, acts like a fascist, and sounds like a fascist then it surely isn't a duck?

@gleneagles wrote:

As to Farage not providing a list of his ideas for change other than the obvious one, perhaps he is being more honest than all those politicians who have promised the earth over the years and failed to deliver.

what.gif

Vote for me because I wont tell you what my policies are, that way you can't complain when I privatise the NHS and strip you of your basic rights?

I'm quite sure its far more that he knows he would lose a lot of votes if he presented them honestly. He doesn't want to state anything publicly before he gets votes and is already getting his pay and pension for his antics.

Now that is NOT what  I  call democracy.

How many votes would he get if he he had a manifesto that stated (his words) 

Britain must look at replacing the NHS with an insurance system within 10 years,

in the mean time we will introduce a voucher system ..