cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBC as bad as The Sun Newspaper

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

BBC as bad as The Sun Newspaper

The Sun has sunk to it`s usual depths, when there is no "real news" to report.... printing private pics from the Royal Family, that were taken in the 1930`s... and claiming that they are "in the public interest".... to gain some credibility....
Disgusting level of journalism... or should I say an insult to journalism....
And this morining.... casually watching BBC news.... they have a story, which , in it`s initial tone and manner, seemed to condemn The Sun for its actions..... THEN>.... it went on to actually show the pics that The Sun had published.... thereby giving credence to The Sun for their actions...
Repeat the single line of text above......
5 REPLIES
Mayfly
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: BBC as bad as The Sun Newspaper

Yep BIG non-story as far as I'm concerned.
I'm more interested to know how they got hold of them and who was responsible rather than the content.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Usually the Main Stream Media ( MSM ) pump out this kind of stuff when something else is going on in the world you are not meant to be aware of but I think, in this instance its a poor show. Brought to you by the Sun, made news by ' the World '
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Agree with the op but look at all the free publicity they have got out of it and that is likely to result in an increase of sales.
They will keep flogging this as long as possible ie as long as the BBC and other news outlets keep commenting on it.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

So has the BBC started it's own Page Three then? Actually, no, they won't do that, it's not PC to show topless women, they'd have to be fair and balanced and show bottomless men too... Shocked
Community Veteran
Fixes: 56

Bottomless men - why does that  suggest somebody being photographed sitting behind a desk