Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audi A1 - Audi Connect

NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Audi A1 - Audi Connect

Hi,
So I got an Audi A1 via NHS Fleet Solutions - however I suddenly remembered I paid around £300 for Audi Connect in order to have WiFi in the car.
However when I got round to looking at the user manual it says it should be on the Audi Display interface.
Basically I've been given a car that doesn't have the correct Entertainment options, what are my legal rights on being mis sold a product? 
Also on the user guide it says I should have a SIM card slot to enter my SIM card - but there isn't a slot where it's shown on the guide.
Regards
NE
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. BT Infinity Customer using a BT Smart Hub. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs Up
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Re: Audi A1 - Audi Connect

Normally sale of goods act but you might have a bit of trouble there if its a salary sacrifice scheme. Then you also have hassle with many dealers as despite SOGA they don't like taking cars back  Crazy
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

I'll give NHS fleet solutions a ring tomorrow (if I remember)
NE
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. BT Infinity Customer using a BT Smart Hub. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs Up
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Talk to people involved first. Generally people will try to be helpful, but keep clear contemporaneous notes of any meeting or phone call. Keep copies of any related email.Build a documented timelines of what happened when.
In any discussions concerning a fix/refund keep calm and polite, but be firm with the other parties. Give yourself clear objectives of what you'd expect in a solution.
Once it is fixed send a note of thanks to those who helped you.
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.